An Unexpected Meeting

A/N: Hey guys, thanks for returning to read the next chapter of My Everything. It really means a lot to me that so many of you are enjoying this story. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and as always, comment on any mistakes or anything wrong.

-------------------------------------------------------------  

"Wow, Aria is really good don't you think?" Serena asked.

"Yeah she is," Drew said staring at her googly-eyed. Aria was currently on the stage with her Delphox which was making quite a show with its mystical fire. As Aria was wrapping up her performance there was a loud blast from behind them. Everyone turned around to see a Garchomp heading towards them.

"What is a Garchomp doing here?!" Sawyer shouted.

"I don't know, but it doesn't look too happy," Bianca pointed out. As she said that Garchomp let out a dragon pulse right at the group. 

"BLASTIOSE HYDRO PUMP GO!" They heard a familiar voice from behind them say. A powerful stream of water intercepted the beam of purple draconic energy and caused an explosion. The group turned around to see Gary. However, Gary was wearing some type of special suit.

"GARY?!" The whole group shouted in surprise.

"Guys, you need to get out of here," Gary said.

"Gary what's going on?" Misty asked.

"I'll explain it later there's no time. Just get out," Gary said as Garchomp fired off another dragon pulse and flew up on to the top of the Lumiose tower. It continued to shoot hyper beams and dragon pulses all over the place. Gary sent out the rest of his Pokemon and all of them, except for Blastoise who stayed with Gary, started to redirect the crowd to a safer area. However, the group was trying to follow Gary.

"Gary, let us help we can help move everyone out," Barry said.

"Sorry guys, but it is too dangerous," Gary replied.

"Please Gary, we could really help," Dawn said. Gary seemed to consider it.

"Fine, but you guys stay in pairs and get out once everyone is out. Also, take these," He said quickly taking out radios from his backpack and handing each of them one. He started to run off again but was stopped by Serena.

"Wait Gary, isn't Ash with you? Where did he go?" She asked worriedly.

"He is going to go stop Garchomp, don't worry he'll be fine," Gary said then he turned around and ran off towards the stage where Aria was with Bastoise following close behind. The group quickly divided into teams of two or 3 and went to redirect the flow of people. 

"Guys, come in," Ash said. The group's radios were tuned into Gary, Ash, and Brock's channel so the group could hear what they said. 

"Wassup?" they heard Gary ask.

"Guys, there is something on Garchomp's neck I think that is what is making Garchomp go on a rampage," Ash said.

"Ok, where are you right now?" Brock asked.

"I'm running into the plaza now, is everyone out?" Ash asked.

"I think most of the people got out. Misty, did you get everyone out?" Gary asked.

"Wait what's Misty doing here?" Ash asked.

"They insisted on helping so right now they are getting everyone out then getting out themselves," Gary said.

"Gary, what were you thinking, you can't drag them into this," Ash yelled.

"Ash we insisted on this, and no not yet," Misty replied.