A Hangout

A/N: SURPRISE!!! Two chapters in one week? Yup, I've been on top of all my school work so I have a little bit of extra time. So, I decided to get 2 chapters out this week. Also because Amourshipping day was on Monday I decided to release this early. I noticed that I've been kinda neglecting the rest of the group in this story so far. So, this chapter will show more of them as you can probably tell from the title. Anyways, hope you all are still enjoying and don't for get to comment on any mistakes I've made.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Gary: So, Ash are you free today? You kinda ditched me yesterday

Ash: Yeah sorry about that Gary :P. Something came up. I should be free today.

Gary: Well, I was thinking we could go to the park with everyone else. It's been a while since we have all hung out.

Ash: Yeah sure sounds good.

Gary: Ok, text you the time later.

Ash put his phone down and got of bed. He made his way to the bathroom to get ready for the day. He decided to wear just his jeans, a plain white T-shirt, his cap and his sneakers today. Once he was finished changing he went to go grab Pikachu, but Pikachu was busy sleeping on the bed so Ash decided to leave him be for now.

He made his way downstairs and saw a note from his mom telling him that she left his breakfast in the fridge for when he wakes up. Ash reheated up his food and went to sit down. As Ash was eating his phone dinged.

Gary: Hey guys, lets meet up at the park at 12:00.

Ash looked at the time and saw that it was only 10:32 at the moment.

Ash: Yup sounds good.

Dawn: I'll be there.

May: Sorry guys, I don't think I can make it I have to watch Max.

Ash: Who's Max?

May: My little brother :p

Clemont: I think I can go, my dad's home today so he can watch Bonnie.

Drew: I can go.

Sawyer: Yup, I can go.

Barry: I can go too.

Misty: Same here.

Bianca: Sorry guys, I can't go I have to go shopping with my mom D':

Ash: Does anyone have Serena's number?

Gary: I don't think so, I have almost everyone's but Serena's is the only one who I don't have.

Ash: It's fine I'll go to her house and Ask.

Barry: Wait,how do you know where she lives?

Ash: Erm, that was kinda the reason I ditched Gary yesterday. I was at Serena's.

Drew: OOOHHH, Ashy-boy makin some moves ;)

Dawn: OMA I SHIP IT.

Ash: Shut up.

Misty: Alright guys see you all at the park later.

Clemont: Bye!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ash was currently walking down the street to Serena's house. She actually lived really close to Ash, she was only about 2 blocks away.