Ava

Ava

I hear noises from the kitchen and wonder, my god, what is that boy up to? I march over there and I see Will frantically emptying the cabinets. For five minutes I just stared at her wondering what the heck she was trying to do. Her hair is disheveled and she kept mumbling, "Where is it?" to herself over and over again. " Will what are you doing" I say loudly and that is when she stopped and turned and looked at me. I don't recognize her. She gets up and walks closer. "Where is it Ava?" She says in frustration. "Where is what?"

"WHERE ARE YOUR DAMN DRINKS?"

She screeches loud enough for Casey to come out of his room to see what has happened. At this moment I do not even recognize her because I feel like I am a teenager again standing in front of my Mom when she was having an episode. " Will," I say gently " There are no drinks, I don't buy drinks." She gives me a confused look as if unable to process what I've just said. She then put her hand up to her forehead and says, " I'm having a freaking headache " softly and walks out of the kitchen. When she leaves I realize my hands are shaking. I had to somehow try to track down Dr Lilly. I dialed Eva's number in my room, (I did not want to start another argument) She finally picks up after like ten minutes but the voice that answers is not hers its her partner Josh.

 "Hey Ava what's up?" He says casually. I had gotten use to Josh answering her calls and we were pretty much good friends because Eva brought him around more than enough times. What was strange was that they never got together; they both had so much in common.

 "Josh, can I talk to Eva?"

"Uh, sorry A, she is kind of busy right now...she is in a meeting." I groan knowing full well she was there and didn't want to talk "If she ever remembers she is a part of this family tell her to kindly call me? Ok. Thanks bye."