Will

Will

Three weeks. I have no words in fact on most days I feel like a zombie. I take this pill that calms me, at least that's what the nurse tells me. My brain has been half asleep, I'm beginning to forget the days of the week; in fact I have no idea what day today is! Greystone has definitely won me over (Notice my sarcasm). Dr Lilly has been to see me a couple of times and during our sessions I've been consistently giving her a piece of my mind. On this particular day though her mood seems to be a lot more cheerful than her usual irritated self when she tries to get me to talk about myself.

"Will I have some good news for you!"

" I'm getting released?"

" Well, we just can never be sure now can we? You haven't really been cooperating with us have you? Plus you still have that case being filed against you by your previous landlord."

Right. That case. Jerry my landlord came pounding on my door once again that day to collect the rent I still owed him, I guess I went a little bit overboard by yelling at his face, getting him extremely pissed and therefore almost getting punched in the face but not before I backhanded him and hit him with my tripod stand that I used to place my camera on. Jerry had never been nice to me, in fact I always thought he had a sick obsession with me and that he enjoyed yelling at me because it turned him on. Sick Perv. He had it coming for him. In fact I found him drunk outside my apartment once and he had attempted to assault me but I managed to get into my apartment as quickly as I could. What if I said that? What if I told the jury that at the trial? Would they believe me?

"Will? Are you listening?" came Dr Lilly's annoying voice that broke my train of thought.

I stared at her blankly. " I was just saying that I think it is time you had a change of scenery, you'll be getting a new therapist from next week onwards and perhaps we can get you to open up."

" Oh? Whose the Lucky Shrink?"

" His name is William."

Song Of Choice: Wear Me Out- Skylar Grey