Ava

Ava

I still cannot get over how much my sister haschanged over the last three years. Her pale complexion and gaunt face justmakes me worry more. I was always the one worrying about her. Compared to meand Eva who were both tall Will was puny, she came out quite early at birth soshe was always the one who contracted some kind of sickness. I always made it apoint to be the best older sister I could be because I just felt the need totake care of her. Eva on the other hand paid more attention to her books andher girlfriends. That was all that mattered to her, growing up Eva and Willnever had the best relationship, in fact they outright disliked one another. Iguess Eva just felt that all the attention was being placed on Will instead ofher and that pissed her off. Will sits on the opposite couch and stares intospace. I shift my gaze to the clock, Casey will be home soon and Eva was on herway. Casey would be pleased to see that his aunt and come to visit. Will washis favorite as far as I'm concerned. Eva tried but he never really had much attachmentto her as he did Will. " How's Casey?" Will asks suddenly interrupting mythoughts. I tell her that he is fine and he got on the soccer team and was veryenthusiastic about it. She smiles a heart aching smile. I am so tempted to askher what was going on, but at that point Casey barges into the house and stopsdead and stares at Will. " Aunt Will, is that you? " He asks with a confusedlook on his face. Will immediately gets up to hug him and he backs awayslightly from her before he looks at my face and reluctantly hugs her. He then says he has to wash up and runs up to the bathroom with a look of fear and confusion. God, the first thing I'm going to have to do is work on getting her to put on weight! Will gives me a disappointed smile and I just shrug and suddenly hear a car pulling up in the driveway. I exhale, time for a little sisterly reunion.