Eva

Eva

I rummaged through the paper work to find my phone, which continuously kept ringing. I cursed under my breath when I saw my sister's name flash on its screen. " What is it? I'm in the middle of a crisis right now."

"We have a problem."

" What kind of a problem?"

" Its Will."

Why am I not surprised?

" Eva, I think Will's in trouble,"

" That's what I've been trying to tell you for years, she is a walking disaster, that one."

" Oh c'mon E I'm being serious I have to tell you something can we meet?"

I groaned and told her id call her back. Who did she think I was? Her miracle worker? My god, Will never even wanted me around and my presence would probably make things worse for her. I hated it sometimes. I hated being related to her. She was all right in the beginning, when she was a baby but, things changed when we grew up. It started when she went to high school and started an attention-seeking phase. She was always wearing weird clothes and saying things that didn't make sense, she thought she was being poetic but in my opinion she was a downright drama queen. I more often than not was the only one who brought her back to earth unlike my Mother who was barely at home and Ava who laughed at her "quirkiness "as she called it. I'm not saying she wasn't smart, she was always the more delusional one and it showed. But Will had a temper and we got into most of the family fights besides the ones we had with Mom. Mom was a workaholic doctor slash single parent who took the responsibility of raising three kids in a big house. She had lot on her plate and often worked late into the night to support all of us. Our Father was a different story because they separated before Will was born and he remained distant ever since. I was six and was very disturbed by his sudden decision, Dad and me got along the best, somehow I wounded up being his favorite besides A, I was fine with it as well. When he left suddenly, I was so angry with Mom, I hated her, I screamed and kicked but he still never came back. But everything changed when Will was in Middle School.