Chapter 2

Previously on Psychiatric Love. . .

"You must of rememebered the rule." Max said caressing my cheek.

"Don't cry, crying only makes the pain worse. Crying was for the weak."

"But what did you continue to do?"

"I continued to cry."

"What is crying for?"

"The weak."

"And you are. . ."

"I am weak."

"Exactly." He punched my thigh as I whimpered in pain.

"Stop." My voice small almost a whisper.

"What was that?"

"I said stop. Stop with the abuse. Stop the pain. Just stop. What happened to the Max in high school? What happpened?"

"He was gone a long time ago." He whispered into my ear as I felt his smirk.

************

My blood ran cold as I stared at him. His brown eyes glistened to the dim room lights. My eyes looked over to the clock seeing the time go by. . .

Tick, tick, tick. . .

The clock made noise, seeing Max's eyes stare into my soul. His eyes traveling my body then back to my head. I slowly turned to him looking into his eyes.

"W-Why are y-you even here?"

"Why are you stuttering Jackie? There's nothing to be afraid of." His hand came onto my thigh as I tried to move away, but his grasp got tighter. His eyes turned darker as his grasp tightened.

"P-Please Max." My voice came into a whisper as I tears came again.

"I told you Jacquelyn! I specifically told you one day! One day ill get my revenge on you!"

"What did I even do!" My voice came out strong and loud.

His hand came in contact with my cheek as I fell to the ground. Is this really what I become? A rag doll to this guy who is nothing? I stood on my feet with my knees shaking out of control. Wiping the little blood off my lip as looked at him. A smirk formed as I chuckled. He was confused, probably from my burst of confidence.

"What's so funny Jacquelyn?"

"Don't. Call. Me. Jacquelyn!" I found my strength and pushed him up against the wall. It created a loud bang with Max's eyes wide. My fist formed as I hit his cheek. Repeatedly hitting him over and over again. It felt so good, my anger that formed over the years finally came out. Soon the guards came pulling me off of him. His eyes starting to swell as I had a deep laugh.

"You should have done that 'Jackie'!" I was taking out the room as I was back into my cell. Seeing the familiar bed, the familiar clock with the familiar nightstand with the small lamp. The door closed echoing through the building.

*********

After two hours came my Psychiatrist. I've been with her for two weeks and I don't even know her name.

"Look who came to pay a little visit." I said with a small chuckle. Her hair pulled into a side braid with a little white bow on the end. Her glasses weren't on her face anymore as her green eyes were brighter without those black bifocals. Why did I hate she was so pretty? It's definitely jealousy I know for sure, but she just reminded me of someone. I haven't put my finger on it yet.

"Did someone have a little outburst today?"

"I don't like the way you said that."

"What are you talking about I had no attention of it sounding rudely."

"Well it did so. . ."

"Well I'm sorry but-"

"Did you know that I hate you?"

"What?"

"I. Hate. You."

"Why?"

"Just leave the premisses will you? Seeing your face makes me want to vomit."

"Jackie-"

"LEAVE ME ALONE WILL YOU!" My voice raised as I banged on the door. Of course that never get the guards attention.

"Fine ill leave, I only tired to help Jacquelyn." I slammed her body onto the door. The loud sound echoed through the building.

"Don't call me Jacquelyn!" I pushed her into another wall as she winced in pain.

"Help." She said with a small voice.

"No one will help you." My voice coming out as dark as possible.

"Jackie. . . D-Don't do anything you'll regret please."

" 'don't do anything you'll regret please.' Regret is the last thing I worry about. Whatever is do here makes my time longer. Longer in hell." I chuckled remembering my first time here, funny long story. "And to think I was starting to actually like you. But you're only like the others just doing your job. Only trying to get answers to find out who I am to find out the right medication to find what's wrong with me! Only to get the big check heading your way! I can't believe it! I'm so naive. I should've known!"

My voice getting higher and higher as I came closer to her. She closed her eyes while I saw the shiny metal in her pocket.

"What the-" feeling the pain shoot through my leg. Feeling the medicine come through my body as my eyes felt tired. Soon darkness took over me as I laid unconscious on the floor.

**************

I woke up still in my room on my bed as I sat up rather quickly getting a headache and a shock in my ear, I screamed as the pain quickly went away. It only made me headache worse.

"I see it works." A male voice said.

I quickly turned around seeing a man in my room. His legs one crossed over another and his eyes looking down at the paper in front of him.

"What are you doing here!" I yelled as another shock came again. Tears came at the terrible pain I'm in.

"I hate doing this Jackie I really do, but you need to control your anger and voice."

"Wh-what are you talking about? I don't even have anger problems! I'm not a dog!" I said going towards him. Once again another shock came, but this time more loud and more painful. I fell to the ground wincing in pain.

"Will you obey?"

"Is this is what you guys do? Treat your patients like dogs?" My voice came to a whisper, but loud enough for him to hear me.

"No we don't. But if you're bad then we need some type of punishment. Would you let your kids bully another kid without a punishment being involved if you knew?"

"No I wouldn't but-"

"No buts. You broke a rule so you need to be punished."

"Who are you and why are you here?"

"I guess we didn't introduce ourselves correctly." He stood up extending his hand. "Hello my name is Dr. Malik you're new Psychiatrist, but you can call me Zayn."

**********