Chapter 8

Previously on Psychiatric Love . . .

I ate the pancakes and put it in the small trash can. I put tissues over the evidence and sat on my bed. That was so nice of him. I smiled and laid down. There was a knock as a guard came in.

"You have a visitor." I quickly got up and walked to the visting center.

"Oh my god." My eyes widen as my jaw dropped.

***********

"Wh-What--"

"Why didn't you tell me?" Annabel asked. Tears almost falling.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here wondering what's going on?"

"I'm in a mental asylum wearing a thin cotton dress that shows half on my back! I'm a patient Annabel!"

"Why wouldn't you tell me? I could have helped you out! I had to learn this from Dr. Malik! I could have visted you! Something so you're not going crazy!"

"Four years. It took you four years to finally realise something was going on?"

"I kind of already knew."

"Let me guess you probably thought I was some psychopathic freak who is here!"

"Jacquelyn--"

"No Annabel--"

"Yes Jackie," I seen Zayn come out of the door as he walked over to us. He sat down and crossed his leg.

"Why is she here Zayn?"

"She's here because I asked her to come and visit you."

"Why are you doing this?"

"I told you I care Jackie."

"Jacquelyn I'm sorry," Annabel started to say. She wiped her eyes and continued. "I should've came and helped you out! I was being a selfish sister and only caring about me! I seen what the taploids said about you and I only thought of the worst. I mean they said you were an acompice of our parents death! I-I didn't even hear your side of the story--"

"Seems like people do that a lot." I said looking at Zayn. He shifted in his seat as he looked out the window.

"I just really want to apologise for not being here for you. I'm your sister and I love you. If you want anything, anything at all just tell me."

I smiled deviously as I looked out the window. Seeing the large snowflakes fall down sticking to the ground. I walked over to the window touching it feeling the coldness shiver down my body. I only want one dream and that is too go back home.

"I want to go home."

Zayn looked at me and his eyes widen.

"You can't go home?" Zayn said.

"And why not?"

"Y-You need to get your lawyer involved and grant you to be able to even go home! Then go to the judge. You said you need to finish the rest of your time after here!"

"She can plead to be able to stay in the town." Annabel said

"What do you mean Annabel?"

"What I mean is that if the judge sees you're not gulity maybe he can make you stay in the town till your time is up." I forgot she s

"So I'll stay in Oxford till my time is up? I won't be able to leave?"

"Probably not, but maybe you'll plead not gulity. So in about a week when you discuss this with a lawyer you can leave."