Chapter 15 *Part Two*

*warning*

Somewhat of a smut part...

•••••••••••••••

Jackie's POV

•••••••••••••••

-Flash Back Con't-

His lips came into my skin. I felt a pinch in my shoulder, as I looked down seeing Matt inject something in me.

"What.... what are you..... doing?"

"I'm making you feel better Jacquelyn."

"I.... I feel so tired."

I felt his hand roam around my stomach and down towards my pants. My body, so numb, I couldn't stop. The room was spinning, I felt intoxicated.

"Just let me do everything. Just go to sleep my sweet Jacquelyn. I'm going to make you feel better."

My eyes are droopy, but I knew that I needed to keep them open. Feeling his hands roam around me made me sick. I wish I could stop him, but I couldn't. I was so tired. I felt my pants drop and I looked seeing Matt on top of me. He kissed my neck softly. Slowly grinding on me. My hands trying to push him off, but what's the use? I just stopped trying. My underwear coming down to my ankles I looked seeing Matt "prepare".

"Matt.... please,"

"Just go to sleep my darling."

My eyes closed just in time before I witnessed any of what became.

-Flash Back Over-

"Hey Jackie are you okay? Why are you crying?" I heard Liam say as I jumped back into reality. I felt the hot tears stream down my face as I walked into the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and wiped the tears.

"So much for make-up huh?" I said to myself chuckling a bit. I wiped off my face seeing the door creep open.

"I could have been using the bathroom Zayn."

"Are you okay? You just started crying out of no where."

"I'm fine, just some allergies."

"Jackie you don't have allergies, and if you did you wouldn't be crying out of nowhere." I stayed silent waiting for him to speak. I continued to wipe off my makeup.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, it's fine. I told them to leave."

"You shouldn't have done that because of me. I just - I was just thinking too much that's all."

"Come on, let's go into my room." my heart started to race. I slowly shook my head.

"Jackie something's wrong tell me."

"I-It's nothing, alright I'll go." He nodded and grabbed my hand gripping both of ours together.

"Here," he threw me some clothes as I just looked at him. "So you're not in uncomfortable clothes. I plan on just staying home for the rest of the night . . . with you of course."

I smiled and changed my clothes in the bathroom. I came back in and he already was changed and in the bed. "What movie are we watching?" I asked.

"We could watch some Lifetime movies. I mean I can't really find anything to interest me."

"Sure, why not?" We laid on the bed watching the movies. The Surrogacy Trap, was almost over and my eyes were getting droopy. I heard a knock at the front door. I quickly got up and Zayn chuckled.

"It's alright baby, it's the front door. I got it don't get up."

My heart fluttered to the word baby. I smiled and laid back down. In my head, I felt as if he was treating me like I was sick. But that feeling was alright. For four years I haven't felt this, this feeling. I haven't felt loved. 'you're crazy Jackie. You only been dating since well today and you're already talking about love.'  I got up and walked into the kitchen. Nobody was here, I was alone.