Chapter 13

······················

Jackie's POV

······················

My eye slowly opened as the sun burned my eyes. I closed them quickly and got up. I felt a arm around my waist as I seen Zayn sleeping softly. His breaths insync with mine as I smiled softly. I got up slowly without waking him getting in the shower.

Soon, I wrapped my hair in a towel picking out my clothes. I chose to wear dark jean high waisted jeans and a large cream jumper with my black heels. I walked downstairs and seen Zayn slowly get up.

"Where are you going?" He asked sleepily. His morning voice so clear as he rubbed his eyes.

"No where, just dressed for the day."

"Hmm," He got up, as I went into the kitchen starting breakfast. "What would you like for breakfast Zayn?"

"Anything is good? Can you cook?"

"Well, yes of course. It may not be the best, but it's not going to burn the house down."

He rolled his eyes and chuckled, "Can I take a shower?"

"Of course. The food should be done right when you get out," He ran upstairs as I hummed to Lego House by Ed Sherran. My hips slowly swaying to the music as I grabbed some bread.

.......................

Zayn's POV

.......................

I got into the shower juts letting the water fall on my skin. I couldn't stop thinking about what had juts happened. Yesterday, having Claire's voice repeat in my head, like a broken record.

"This is all your fault Jacquelyn and I will get my revenge."

Honestly, I was scared; not for me, but for Jackie. Claire, she's . . . She's a wild one. Who know's what goes on in her head? Who know's what plan she might come up with? Why am I even thinking that she's going to do something so evil? Everything in her life, I doubt she'll want to ruin because of one girl. I loved Claire, I really did; but I noticed she wasn't really my type I guess, hard to beleive. Soon I felt the water brush up against my body; letting the hot steam relax my muscles. This is what I needed, I just needed a hot bath relaxing all this stress.

I got out, putting on some pants, and drying my hair with the towel. I walked downstairs seeing Jackie dancing to some tune going on in her head. I smiled as she seen me and dropped a cup.

"Crap! You scared me," She went to go get it and I crouched down beside her.

"I got it," I said as she shock her head.

"No, no I dropped it."

"Yeah, but I don't want you to get a cut," She continued as she got picked up a piece and cut her finger. "Exactly," I said as she smiled.

"So what, you were actually right about something then," I helped her up and we walked to the sink to clear out the blood. "The water is freezing Zayn," I chuckled as she hurried and turned it to hot.

"We need to see if you have glass in your cut."

"No, no we don't."

"Jackie it--"

"Zayn, no . . . I'll be fine."

"Your finger can get infected."

"Zayn," She whined as I grabbed her hand and went into the bathroom.