Chapter 11

Excuse the typos and stuff didn't edit xx

...................

Zayn's POV

...................

We got the club as Claire squeezed my hand as we walked in. I smiled down at her as she walked in. I seen bodies swaying and eyes right on me, mostly on Claire as we walked over to the bar. We were in VIP since Annabel knew the manager very well. Only cause she was his attorney for something that went down here. He won, and now she's granted to come whenever and bring whoever free.

"What are you going to drink?" Claire asked over the loud music.

I shrugged as I sat down on the leather couch. The leather texture felt cold from no one sitting on it. I have this feeling tonight is going to be a boring night. I looked down at the crowd seeing bodies dancing and drinking. One familiar face caught my eye as my mouth dropped. I seen Jackie moving with a drink in her hand. She was only swaying to the music. Soon a man came as she hugged him and they laughed. Anger took over me, no not anger, jealousy. I should be the one with her dancing feeling her hands touch mine as I move her hips to the current music. I seen her black dress riding up slowly as the guy out his hands on her hips. Soon they broke apart as she smiled. I seen him hand over a piece of paper as she smiled then hugged her again. Claire and Jackie came at the same exact time. Claire handed me some scotch as I quickly thanked her and sipped it down.

"So where is Niall and Annabel?" Jackie asked as they came in.

"Right there." I said and chuckled. She laughed and talked to Niall. Her dimple always appears when she smiles. Her smile just brightens up this whole place. Soon a waitress came as she came with some drinks. I took some more scotch and drank it down. The burning feeling felt amazing down my throat.

"Would you guys like anything else?"

"I will have a sex on the beach." Jackie said as I laughed.

"What's funny?" She asked as. I continued to laugh. I maybe a bit tipsy, just a bit.

"Sex on the beach? Sounds good . . ." I continued to drink as I found this conversation getting awkward.

"It's good trust me. You need to try it."

"Nope. I'm going to stick with the more manly drinks. Fruity isn't me."

"That's true cause I made you try my strawberry martini and you were grossed out. I don't know why though? It was delightful," Claire said as I rolled my eyes.

"Delightful? Ha yeah sure, Clarie." She looked at me weird as she shrugged it off. Jackie got up and walked over to mingle. Claire grabbed my arm as I looked at her.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you being rude to me?"

"About that time of the month or something?" I grabbed more drinks and drank them fast. My body was feeling numb and hot as I smiled at Claire her eyes were scanning my face as if she can find anything.

"Zayn stop it."

"You are not my mom."

"But I am your girlfriend so I would like some respect, as if I was your mother."

"Yeah, okay sure." I rolled my eyes and grabbed another one, as she took it out my hands.

"Are you--"

"You need to stop."

"No you need to stop with these petty remarks as if I care about it! Cause truly I don't. Just go Claire alright just go."

"What, no! Come on we're going home."

"No you're going home and I'll stay with Jackie."

"Are you choosing between us right now," I rubbed my temples as she continued. "I can't believe this Zayn after all I'd done with you-- for you actually! I'm leaving you can stay with Jackie for all I care! Actually no since you're choosing 'sides' here be with her for all I care!" Jackie stood on the one step coming up as she stopped and stared at me and Claire.

"Am I interrupting something?" She asked quietly as Claire walked up to her, tears threatening to spill.

"This is your fault, and I will get my revenge Jacquelyn!"

Jackie stood there wide eyes as I laughed. Claire walked away as Jackie came up to me.

"What's her problem?"

"She's crazy."

**********

Woah this so soooo short !!

Sorry guy for 1. The late update and 2. For this being so short! I have exams and stuff so yeah, can you spell stressful for me cause I am. This may be like this for another two weeks. I was going to say next week but I have exams then too. 😭😭

Anyway bye 😘