Just another day....

_(Y/N) P.O.V_

   Beep Beep Beep
I woke up very drowsy. Yesterday was a blur to me I don't remember what happened. I slowly walked myself out of bed and into the bathroom. I looked up and down at myself in the mirror. I thought  'I look disgusting, horrible, and a filthy little piece of shit'.. I looked down on my arms and legs as I see the millions of scars and cuts up and down my skin. I took a deep sigh and started to get ready for work. I hated my job. I worked as a barista at Starbucks. I thought it would be fun making my favorite beverage everyday but now I can't stand coffee and the job is the main reason why I ... Well let's not think about that right now or else I might be tempted to do it once again. I slip on my black collared shirt and black jeans. I grabbed my phone and checked the time 7:15. Shit! I'm late. I grabbed my apron, visor, and purse. I called an uber to go and take me to work....... I finally arrived to the local Starbucks. "(Y/N), you're 20 minutes late, but still look sexy ass hell" my boss exclaimed while looking me up and down. "Again Andrew I'm not intrested." I said as I put my purse in the break room. "Oh come on (Y/N), you know you want some of this." He tried to kiss me as he put his hands lower and lower down my hips. "Omg get off of me. Like I said I'm not intrested and I will never be!" I shouted. The 46 year old man always does this to me sometimes it's worse on days when he's drunk or high. I quickly run to the girls bathroom and grabbed a razor. I made a long slit from one point of my wrist to the other side of my wrist. Tears start streaming down my face. Then I heard a knock on my bathroom stall.
      Bang. Bang. Bang.
"(Y/N), open up it's Nataly. I heard you from across the street screaming. Are you ok." I heard the worry in her voice. I wiped up my tears and tried to cover up my scars. I hid the blade back in my purse and opened up the stall door. Instantly embraced with a hug Nataly said "Are you ok... Omg did that pervert try to hurt you again? Omg are you cutting yourself." Overwhelmed with all the questions and not knowing what to say I collapsed on the floor sobbing my eyes out. Nataly, being her supportive self, picked me up and gave me a big hug. "Ok we need to get you home." Nataly said emotionally. "No, Nataly I have to work if I left work every time he tried to seduce me I would be a cat lady." I chuckled for a little while. And Nataly helped me look presentable and walked me out of the bathroom. Wiping my self off I went out to the coffee shop. "Are you sure you don't want to stay at home with me and watch a rom com?" Nataly said motherly. "I'm sure Nataly I need money to get some food." I giggled. "Ok call me if you need a ride." She said as she embraced me with her motherly hug. "Ok, bye Nataly thanks for everything." I said waving her away. I took a deep breath ' inhale and exhale' you think to yourself. There was the longest line I've seen behind  the counter. "Hi, what can I get you today sir." I said with the fakest smile in the world. "Hi, I'll have the passion tea lemonade with two shots of sweetner" I looked up a man with a bluetooth stuck in his left ear said. He had jet black hair and a stern look on his face. "Ok anything else?" I said when my eyes met his as I thought to myself ' still no spark '. And in his eyes I can tell he's saying the same thing. "No that'll be all." He said going back to his call. "Ok your total is $5.15." ....

         -A couple hours later-
' I'm finally on my break out of this hell hole' I thought to myself. Then I hear footsteps going up to the counter as I try to go to my break room. "Hello can you please take my order." I heard a kind of deep but similar voice. " I'm sorry I'm on break and I really need this one come back in 5." I replied with a sigh. "Oh come on not even for an old friend." I turned around almost tripping over myself. "B-Brendon?!" I said with the most puzzled look on my face. "Finally I get some attention around here." I hugged him in a tight embrace. "How have you been (Y/N)." He said hugging back and chuckling. "I could be better." I mumbled under my voice, but apparently he heard. "How about we grab some lunch it's on me." He said confused. "Yea that sounds great."

( Hey guys I'll try my hardest to update as much as I can and if ur enjoying it so far make sure to comment what do u think will happen next)