It can wait...

(A/n: hi guyys srry didn't really update it was finals week anyways thx for 2k ily all💙💜)

-(Y/N)'s. P.O.V-

It's been weeks. Weeks since I've been outside. Weeks since I've eaten. Weeks since I've seen anyone. Let alone me not seeing Brendon. I hate to admit but I miss him. He's tried to contact me since God knows how long. I just got more depressed when I saw the messages so I just ignored it. Dallon and Breezy has helped but I moved out because I would be a bad influence on the kids. It was really my choice they said to keep in touch but I haven't texted them in forever. I moved to a motel downtown of L.A.. I didn't really had enough money to stay there for long so I moved to an abandoned house. It's been lonely. I resorted back to cutting. I started drinking again. I went back to smoking a lot of cigarettes. But today was the day I decide to go out. Suprising right? Wrong I'm only going out to get pills so I can end my miserable life.

-Time skip to Walgreens-

I locked my door. The cold winter air blew through my hair as I walked to the store. "Hi welcome to Walgreens." A lady says as I walk in. I simply nod my head and walked to the medication isle. I look and see the dozens of pain killers to choose from. I choose two boxes of aspirin and made my way to the register. I reached to the check out and looked up. A beautiful lady was standing in front of me with hazel/green eyes. Her name tag read 'Alex'. "Did you find everything you were looking for?" She said with a smile. "Yes." I said. My voice was raspy and dry. "That'll be 6.84." She said looking at the register. I pulled out the money from my pocket and gave it to her. "Ok and your change 35 cents. Have a nice day." She said as she handed me the change. I grabbed the change and the bag and headed out the store.

-Time skip back home-

I walked in the house. "It's dusty as hell in here." I said as I remembered only from a couple of moments back the fresh air that happened to be outside. I took a look at my phone. The bright screen said '20 messages from Brendon💜' '15 missed calls from Brendon💜' I looked at the screen then at the pill bottle. I was having a brutal debate in my head. I looked at the pills "This can wait." I picked up my phone and opened the messages.

Brendon💜: Babe I'm sorry please forgive me

Brendon💜: I still love you

Brendon💜: idk what I'll do without you in my life.

Brendon💜: at least come to talk to me.

I heavily sighed and texted back 'I'll be there in 20 minutes.' My mind was telling me to not go and take those pills and just end it all. My heart is saying at least say goodbye. I immediately got a text back 'Alright see you then'. I sighed and grabbed my keys and went outside. I hopped in my car and started to drive off.

-Brendon's P.O.V-

I haven't seen (Y/N) since that day. I hate myself for what I did. I went up to get water. I decided to not drink for now because that's what got me in this mess in the first place. BUZZ BUZZ. I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at it. 'I'll be there in 20 minutes'. I replied 'Alright see you then'. "Bogie (Y/N) is finally coming." I said cheerfully. I quickly realized the place was a mess. I ran to the supply closet and grabbed the cleaning supplies. I sweeped the floor. Folded my blankets. And cleaned almost everything in the house. I stopped what I was doing after I heard my doorbell ring. I got up. I dusted myself off and placed my supplies back in the closet. Another ring. "Coming." I yelled to the door. I took a look at my hair and brushed it with my fingers. I didn't look that presntable but it's (Y/N), anything can wait. Especially for her. I walked to the door, the barrier between my future with (Y/N) and I. I finally opened the door.

(A/n: hey close the goddamn door. Haha I did it before u guys. Anyways if u wanna talk to me my insta is @http._.beebo and make sure to stay true to urself love u guys.✨ -K.U.)