Silence...

-(Y/N)'s P.O.V-

Brendon and I signed off the papers and scheduled another appointment for my cancer. We both walked out of the hospital silently. We both got into the car quietly. Not saying a single word. Just silence. Brendon broke that silence by starting the car. "I'm sorry Brendon." I said as I fiddled with my thumbs. "Sorry for what?" He said looking at me with his puffy eyes. "I'm sorry..I started smoking ever since that night happened I did this to myself. I'm sorry." I said in a rush. "I should be sorry. I'm the one who made that night happen." He said looking disappointed of himself. "No you didn't. Ok? I forgive you and I love you Brendon I'm going to be fine." I said tearing up. At this point I don't know if I would be ok or not. We both drove home silently. The stoplight turned red and Brendon just broke down crying. "Babe I'm still here ok. I'm fine and alive." I said stroking his hair. He started crying harder. The stoplight turned green and he was still crying. I unbuckled my seatbelt and sat on his lap. He was startled then started sobbing and hugging me tightly. I quickly drove the car to the nearest park and pulled over. "Babe? Talk to me. Are you ok?" I said quietly while turning to face him. He just kept crying. I hugged him. Music always calmed him down and I never sang in front of him. I started singing 'Can't help falling in love.' "Wise men say only fools rush in but I can't help falling in love with you." I started and I looked down at Brendon and he was crying softer than before. "Shall I stay. Would it be a sin if I can't help falling in love with you." I sang a bit louder he stopped crying but he was still hugging me tightly. "Like the river flows surely to the sea. Darling so it goes some things were meant to be." I sang tearing up. Brendon was looking at me and smiling. "Take my hand." I sang while I held his hands. "Take my whole life too. Cause I can't help falling in love with you. No I can't help falling in love with you." I finished the song and he smiled at me. "I love you Bren." I said quietly. "I love you more." He said smiling then leaning in for a kiss. We both kissed warm heartedly. We broke apart after a couple of seconds. "Do you wanna walk around the park and talk?" I asked him. "Sure." He said. We both hopped out of the car and locked it. He came up behind me and held my hand. And I intertwined my fingers with his. We entered this beautiful park with huge trees that towered over everyone and a river that had little lily pads and ducks swimming happily. "So what are you scared about Bren?" I asked him still observing the park. "I'm scared of losing you." He said quietly. We sat down on a bench. "Brendon Boyd Urie my love for you is unconditional. I know this is hard for you hearing one of your oldest friends having cancer. But having you in my life has made me so happy. I know you're scared. You're terrified for the inevitable but I'll see you again. I promise." I said looking in his glossy brown eyes. "Thank you. I love you too. It's just hard to think of you dying and me being alone." He said looking frustrated. "You're not going to be alone. There are many other girls in the world. I'm just one. Brendon promise me that if I die you won't kill yourself." I said holding out my pinky. "I promise." He said wrapping his pinky with mine. We got off the bench and started talking about random stuff. We decided to camp out for the night. I went in the car and grabbed the extra blankets he brings just in case for this. We layed out the blankets together. Then started star gazing. I've always loved the moon it's relaxing to me. I'd even call it close friend. The moon was always there during hard times. I can't help but to feel relaxed. Brendon started looking at me. "What?" I said giggling. "You're gorgeous." He said smiling. "Stop." I said laughing and blushing a bright red. I playfully pushed him and he did the same. I kissed him passionately and he did the same back. I got on top of him and straddled his hips. "If we're gonna do this we should head back home." He said smiling. I smirked and nodded. We both went into the car and drove home. As the moon was beaming down on us.

(Hey guys soz if u can't sing like me xD)