Getting revenge on the bad boy

After the kiss last night I couldn't stop my mind from roaming to Daniel. In fact, the next day at school I could barely concentrate in my classes. When lunch came around o was finally able to see Yasmina. I saw Brandy sitting with her today. Brandy was one of Heather's friends that she probably met last night.

When school ended, I drove Yasmina home and went to my house. Since Daniel was coming over to see Vincent today, I knew everything would be awkward. I needed to know what he thought of me. Maybe he spoke to Vincent or someone about it. In my mind, there was only one thing to do:

Steal his phone.

I put my bag in my room and waited for Daniel to get here. Once I heard Vincent's voice, I knew that I would soon hear Daniel's too.

They started talking about who kissed better, Heather or Jamie. I rolled my eyes in disgust and let my plan go into action. I casually strolled downstairs, pretending to be looking for a snack. I got a protein bar from the cupboard and walked into the living room where the boys were lounging. Jumping on the couch, I opened up my snack, "Hey Vince, hey Daniel," I greeted in an oddly sweet tone. I finished my protein bar whilst Vincent and Daniel continued to argue which one had better tongue. Seriously guys, that's just nasty. I look to my right and saw God was working on my side today; Daniel and vincent's bags were laying in the kitchen. I got up to throw my wrapper away and looked in all of the pockets yet found nothing. I cursed under my breath and walked back into the living room. "Hey Daniel, " I began, "Will you come here for a second?" I asked pleasantly.

"Sure," he followed me upstairs and into the hallway. Once we got to the farthest corner in the hallway he started talking, "Look, Ella... I'm truly sorry for just walking away like that, I know that was a stupid thing for me to do, it's just that you make me really nervous. I didn't know what to do."

I let out a deep breath and plastered a fake smile to my lips, "Its okay," I lied. I knew what I was about to do was evil, but so was I so its okay, right?

I tried to charm him as best as I could and inched closer to him until we were nose to nose. "So does this mean that you wanna kiss me now?" I taunted in a fake, lust filled voice. He pressed his lips against mine. This was my chance! I trailed my hands to his hair and tugged on it. After a long session of distracting him with that, I grabbed his phone from his pocket and managed to put it into mine without him noticing.

I pulled away and practically sprinted to my room. I locked my door and turned on his phone, crossing my fingers, hoping there wouldn't be a password.

I guess luck was on my side because once I slid my finger across the screen on his iPhone 6 it led me directly to the home screen. 'Good' I thought to myself.

After I explored his phone for a while I used mine to text brandy and Yasmina to invite them over.  They agreed to come and I began to get antsy wondering what I would do with his phone. While I was waiting I scrolled through his gallery and saw a couple explicit pictures. Damn I didn't know he had a foot fetish.

When Brandy and Yasmina got here they were laughing.

"What?" I asked. Yasmina shook her head as she erupted into another fit of laughter. I shrugged and brought them upstairs. I made sure to slip Daniel a smile and look flirtatious while I was downstairs, to seal the deal of course.

"What did you call us over here for?" Yasmina asked. I looked at them before taking Daniel's phone from under my pillow.

"What should I do with it?" Yasmina shrugged and transferred the question over to Brandy.

"Give it back?" Brandy suggested. "What! No. I had to kiss him to get this, I'm not just gonna give it back that easy," She giggled before saying, "It wouldn't be a punishment to kiss Daniel, if anything, it would be a reward," I figured she'd heard heather say that enough times in the past two days to believe it herself.

I rolled my eyes playfully and continued, "I was thinking of doing a couple things on his social media, texting a couple people, and ya know, just all around ruining his social life."

Yasmina and Brandy smiled and nodded at my devilish idea. "What do you wanna do first?" Yasmina asked.

"Social media?" Brandy suggested,

"Social media," I confirmed.

I opened his Instagram and clicked on his bio. I went ahead and deleted it, before rewriting it:

Don't HMU, I just got herpes and don't wanna finesse y'all too🤧

I laughed before giving the phone to Yasmina and Brandy. They smirked when they saw it and gave it back to me. I changed his profile picture to his ex (or who I hoped was) and saved my progress.

And that kids, is how this story all began.

hey guys, sorry for the late update, but I had to get up today. This chapter is Vincent! I rewrote It so it could be better, and I really like how it turned out this time around. xoxo-molly