Life or death situations with the bad boy

I walked into school with Yasmina and Brandy when they just suddenly walked away from me. They've been whispering behind my back for the whole ride to school. I tried to listen in, but every time I tried, they noticed and immediately stopped talking.

They were walking towards Daniel. Oh shoot, oh shoot oh shoot. It was bad enough that Yasmina's mom found out that she hit him, and shes grounded, but now shes gonna do something else.

He was at his locker flirting with some random Junior girls. I rolled my eyes and kept following behind Brandy and Yasmina. Brandy patted his back in a fake supportive manor and said, "Sorry girls, he's busy. Plus you probably don't even want him anyway, he has Aids." While guiding him away from the love struck Juniors.

Yasmina cracked her knuckles and said, "I'm not done with you yet. This time its gonna be a little different. I'm just gonna persuade you. Very, very violently." I was on the other side of the hall so they would think that I wouldn't be able to hear them, but I could hear them clearly.

"If you don't man up within the school day, and apologize to Ella, and/or kiss her, I swear to God, I will kick you so hard. And you're not gonna like where. You have a whole 8 hours to do it. Now go" She insisted as she gave him  friendly push. I quickly turned away and pretended to graze through my locker, even though I already had my book.

"Oh, and Daniel. I'm only doing this cause Ella is happy when shes with you, well... that is when you don't mess up.  I don't particularly like you, so just keep that in mind next time you decide to screw Ella over." She gave a friendly smirk. I closed my locker and saw Brandy and Yasmina walking over to me.

"Don't worry, I've handled the whole, 'Daniel' situation." I smiled lightly and nodded as we walked to class. This is the only class that we have together.

I took my seat in class and took out my notebook, ready to learn, until I saw Mr. Samuels. The most laid back substitute ever.  I instantly put my notebook back into my bag and grabbed my phone.

I glanced up to make sure that Mr. Samuels was trying to get the class under control to no avail. I smiled, enjoying that it was a free period. As I logged onto my phone, I felt a light tap on my shoulder, I looked up, only to find a very uncomfortable looking Daniel.

I sighed before asking, "What?" He looked away for a quick moment. I used this time to steal a glance back at Brandy and Yasmina, who were very proudly smirking in my direction. I stuck up my middle finger, realizing that this was their doing. Brandy stuck her thumbs up and smiled, trying to reassure me. I shook my head and looked back at Daniel, "Look, can you just come with me? I really need to talk to you... alone." I sighed, shoving my phone into my back pocket.

He told the teacher he was going to the bathroom, I soon followed him out of the classroom. Once I caught up to him, he took my hand and led me to the bathroom hallways. I gave him a questionable look, "Um, I'm not going in the boys bathroom." He chuckled and shook his head, "Of course not." He held my shoulders lovingly, "Ella, I know what I did was really rude of me and all, but its important that you know... your just so... so pretty. You have a breath taking personality that no one can resist. Its just that every time something like...that, happens, I get all anxious. I always think that you kissing me is just a joke or something. I never thought that someone so gorgeous as you would ever even think of liking me." He put stress on the word 'Think' and continued. "I just really, really like you. So please forgive me for being a complete and utter idiot." I blushed and brushed my curly abomination of hair out of my face.

"Your forgiv-" I was cut off my the intercom, "Attention students. This a code red. This is not a drill. I repeat, this is NOT a drill." My heart immediately started beating faster and my stomach dropped. A string of profanity left my mouth as I stole Daniel's hand from his pockets and gripped them like my life depended on it. Well, it sorta did.