Tricking the badboy

I woke up with the best idea this morning. In fact, the second my eyes opened, I woke Brandy up and told her my plan. She thought it was brilliant, but also wanted to go back to sleep. She kept insisting that 10:30 is too early to be woken up.

my plan was to invite Daniel over today and trick him into thinking he's gonna get his phone back. Then, in turn he'll give me my shoes back. I'll insist that he gives my shoes first, then I'll make Brandy and Yasmina get them to safety in my room. Then, I'll very quickly run into my room with his phone and lock the door with Yasmina and Brandy.

I have to admit, my plan sounds pretty fool proof to me. And if this doesn't get me my shoes back, then I don't know what will.  I called Yasmina and told her about it, she thought it was fantastic. Vincent came in my room and woke Brandy up, giving her a 'Good morning' kiss. He said, "Daniel's downstairs and wont wake up when I tell him to."

I smirked, this is gonna be fun. I very quietly tip toed down the stairs and into our livingroom, where I found Daniel sprawled out across our floor. He was shirtless, which meant that I could see his perfect abs. I climbed on top of him, surprisingly not waking him up.

Now what I do next folks may surprise some of you, so I would recommend to sit back so you don't fall off your chair.

I contemplated screaming 'Noot Noot' in his face, slapping him, or grinding on him. Then I decided to go with the most fun one for me.

Grind.

I started grinding when I felt something... 'hard' under me. I giggled as I thought of his reaction when he woke up. His eyes began to flutter open when finally, he realized what was happening. He screamed, pushing me off of him.

I roared with laughter as he looked at me shocked, "Ella, if you wanted to... 'Ya know'... do it, then you could have just asked! Not try and do it alone while I'm asleep!" He paused, "Plus I don't think your living room is the best place to do it. Your parents could catch us!"

"That wasn't what I intended to do anyway Daniel. I was just doing that so you would wake up and I could tell you something. But in other news, it seemed like you enjoyed your little wakeup session." I smirked.

He blushed in embarrassment. "Just tell me what you wanted to say, Ella."

I braced myself for the big lie I was gonna tell. If he was gonna think the switch was actually gonna happen, then I needed to make this good.

"Ok, so I've decided that my shoes are way more valuable than this stupid prank I'm playing on you with your phone. So I've decided to trade you your phone for my shoes." I said, trying to make it sound emotionally painful to let his phone go.

He smirked, "Finally, you've realized that I was right all along, Babydoll." I rolled my eyes, "Yeah yeah, just let me text Yasmina to tell her to come over before we do the whole trade thing." I said with a fake attitude.

He kissed my forehead and agreed, "Love ya, Ella." He tried saying as he saw that I was mad at him. I stayed silent, "C'mon Ella." He tried once more. He pulled my onto him so that I was facing him. I had my arms crossed as he whispered into my ear, "Babydoll, I know you don't wanna ignore me." I couldn't help but smile, after all, I'm not actually mad, and no ones that good of an actor.

"Awe, that's what I wanted to see, Babydoll." He kissed my cheek and said, "Well, I gotta go gather all your shoes so you gotta get off Babydoll." He said, still holding onto my waist.

****

Yasmina was here and it was time to initiate the plan. I went over the plan one last time and went downstairs, Daniel's phone in my right hand. I could see all of my shoes laid out in front of my couch with Daniel and Vincent smirking. "What are you guys smirking at? Nothing's funny."

I went to go pick up my shoes and called out, "It's time" Loud enough so Brandy and Yasmina could hear me. They both came downstairs acting normal and picked up all of my shoes, bringing them up stairs.

Once I was sure they were all in my room safely, I held out his phone, acting like I was gonna give it to him. Then I sprinted up the stairs and into my room, I could feel them right behind me. I slammed the door shut and locked it quickly, breathing heavily with my back against the door.

I revealed his phone to Yasmina and brandy, showing that I still had it. They high fived me as I got off the door, collapsing on my floor, once again admiring my shoes. I could hear Vincent and Daniel still banging on my door, shouting, "Ella! Get out here and stop hiding!" After a while of them just cursing at us, they finally walked away, but not before Daniel saying, "This isn't over, Babydoll." From outside the door

To be continued....

HEEYYY PSL!! IDK WHY BUT IM HYPED AF SO THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE REALLY SAUCY SO IF YOU DONT WANNA HAVE TO GET BAPTIZED AGAIN, THEN YOU CAN JUST SKIP IT. ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS, XOXO-MOLLY