;1

A/N: This story is completed. I started writing this story 9/27/2016.

Summary: It took me a while to even notice her, but when I did there was no turning back.

----

"Ah, Xiumin! I have a question to ask you." Luhan walked over to my table and took a seat with a playful smirk plastered across his face.

I took a sip of my coffee before answering him, "What is it?"

We were at my favorite little café. I often came here for the quiet environment and the delicious drinks and desserts. The café felt like home to me, and if I could own a place like this and be a barista, I would.

The walls were painted a brown honeydew color and everything else matched the brown color scheme that I loved so much.

Luhan's smirk grew wider as his brown eyes stared right into mine, "Why don't you have a girlfriend yet?"

Oh

"This again?" I took another sip of my freshly made coffee and gave Luhan an annoyed look and his expression didn't change at all, "Yes!" He replied in an elated manner.

I shook my head, "I don't have time for one." I put down my coffee and stood up then Luhan quickly grabbed my arm signaling me not to go so soon, "Wait! Sit back down!"

He forced me to sit back down and I groaned in annoyance, "Luhan, I don't want to talk about this."

"Yes, you do, now listen up," He smiled, "Wanna play a game?"

"A game? Sure." 

"The next lady that walks through that door you have to go up and talk to her."

"What? No, I'm not gonna do that, Luhan." I shook my head no, getting up again.

"Xiuminnnn!" He whined getting up as well.

Then, the bell to the entrance rang and a young girl came walking in.

She had (h/l) hair, (s/c) skin, and a happy bright aura. 

Luhan nudged me to go talk to her but I refused. We watched the young lady go up to the counter and order something off the menu. "Hey, she's actually pretty cute Xiumin. You sure you don't want her?"

"I never wanted a stranger before," I smirked at Luhan then did a peace sign and left the cafe. 

As I was leaving though I did see Luhan walk up to the young lady and greeted her with a smile. 

--

Later that night, Luhan ran into my room and told me everything about the young lady. I learned that her name was ___, and she was 20. She goes to a small college nearby our area and she's focusing on art and music.

A couple days passed by, and Luhan brought up ___ again. He told me he was going to hang out with her and he did. He later told me what ___ and he did that evening. Sounded fun, too bad I wasn't invited.

This became an everyday thing. 

Luhan would be with ___ all the time and I knew sooner or later he would catch feelings for the girl who was once merely a stranger.

When he told me his feelings towards ___ I wasn't surprised at all. He never told her how he felt because he thought it would ruin their friendship but I kept encouraging him to do so.

One day, though, Luhan invited me to go out with him and ___ at my favorite cafe. This was the first time I saw ___ up close. I couldn't help but stare.

"Hello!" She said to me with a slight bow and I just watched her in awe not saying anything back. I just gave her a little smile and she smiled back at me and I felt like I've gotten shot in the heart multiple times. 

She was wearing an oversize jacket with some black tights and (f/c) converses. She also wore a red cap, which I soon realized was one of Luhan's hat.

All throughout the night, I was basically admiring ___, but also being a third- wheel since Luhan was exposing his charm on her. He was making her blush, laugh, and smile every second.

Yeah, it was weird for me, but I was also happy to see that beautiful smile she's blessed with, while I sit there and enjoy my hot cocoa with a cute marshmallow that floated inside the hot beverage.

 I started to feel that hint of jealousy and I felt stupid for not walking up to ___ that day.

Luhan and I had to take her home, in the end, then we decided to visit a friends house for a bit, but, that whole time my thoughts were fixated on ___. 

'She's precious' I thought.  

And from that very night, I couldn't forget her.

----

A/N: 9/27/2016 7:00 pm