;10

Xiumins POV

--

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?

No seriously, what was that? I don't know if I should  like it or not. ___ totally came on to me. She kissed me, freakin kissed me. And she was persuading me to continue. That girl is evil I tell you, evil.

....

But I like that.

I get back to the table, feeling kind of bad since I totally just made out with Luhan's girlfriend. That was honestly not on my list, but it just happened.

"I'm back," I say, taking a seat.

"While you were gone the waiter replaced your drink and gave us our meals," Luhan tells me.

"Oh, that's good." I obviously see my meal. I grab the fork and start to dig in, mentally thanking the people who prepared my food before I even did so.

A couple minutes later ___ returns, taking her seat next to me. I dare not look at her, but I end up doing so.

"Hey guys, I'm back. Heheh.."

"Welcome back, sexy." Chanyeol greets her in a flirtatious manner.

"Chanyeol this is your final warning." Luhan threatens him.

"Man, what are you gonna do? I'm way bigger than you so if you're thinking about fighting me, there's a chance you'll lose." Chanyeol chuckles.

"Ah, that's my man," Baekhyun says with a nice proud smile.

"I'm not planning on fighting you, I just don't like it when you flirt with my girl."

"Whatever." He stuffs his face with food and Luhan just shakes his head.

___ awkwardly starts to eat and she catches me looking at her. I quickly look away back at my food, acting like nothing happened. But I can feel her gaze on me, staring at me.

"___? Is there something you want to say to Xiumin?" Baekhyun asks, making me look at him.

"Uhm...no."

"Did you two bump into each other exiting the restrooms or something? Did something happened?"

"No, no, nah." She nervously sips her drink, her hands trembling as she does so.

"Babe, hold the glass properly before another mess happens." Luhan holds the glass for her.

"Thank you..." She sets down the glass and continues eating.

Wow, this is painfully awkward. And what's even more awkward is that I'm still turned on from me and ___'s heated moment.

Now, I heard it's not good to hold a boner for more than 4 hours, so I want this lunch thing to be over with.
---
After we're all done and eating and chatting, Baekhyun and Chanyeol get up to leave, "Thanks for the free meal." Chanyeol says.

"Omg, you're so tall!" ___ blurts out of nowhere, since this is her  first time seeing Chanyeol not sitting down

"I know."

"C'mon, Yeol~" Baekhyun hugs his arm, pulling him away from the table, "Thanks again for the lunch. It was good." Baekhyun waves goodbye while him and he 'boyfriend' walk out the restaurant.

"We should get going too." Luhan stands up, leaving money on the table.

"Yeah, let's go." I agree, standing up and making my way towards the exit. I just want to hurry up and go home. I just can't...

---

Luhans POV

I watch Xiu leave before us. Geez, him and ___ have been acting weird ever since they came back from the restroom. I wonder if something really did happen.

"Babe?"

"Yeah?" We exit the restaurant.

"Did something happen?"

"Uh, no. Nothing." She says quickly and I grab her arm, making her look at me, "Tell me." I command.

"Why are you getting so mad? I was just feeling awkward because I spilled the drink on Xiumin. That was embarrassing!"

"And that's it?"

"That's it..."

"Okay, I believe you." I grab her hand and we walk back to the car, meeting up with Xiumin.

I unlock the car and everyone gets in.

"You guys had fun?"

"I had fun, Luhan," Xiumin says with a smile.

"So did I," ___ turns to look at Xiumin in the back seat, "Sorry for spilling the drink on you. I promise I'll be more careful next time!"

Xiumin smiles weakly, "like I said, it's totally okay. See, my shirt dried up pretty well."

"I see, I'm glad it did. Sorry in advance." She turns back around.

"Aw, how nice." I start the engine, "Glad we all hung out this evening." I press the gas and we drive off.

----

10/6/16