;9

Xiumin's POV

We leave to go pick up ___.

As we're driving, I get more and more nervous. Okay, I can do this. I can do this!

We finally get to her house and Luhan gets out the car to go get her. I wait, over thinking again.

God, what if I say something stupid to her? Nah, I won't say anything stupid to her what am I saying? Man, what if Baekhyun and Chanyeol leave me?

"Hey, Xiumin!" I hear a voice of an angel. I snap out of my thoughts and look out the window, seeing ___ smiling at me.

"Hey," I smoothly say, getting out the car to hug her. She gives me a squeeze and enters the front seat, making me go to the back seat.

"I'm glad you're with us, I'm so happy to see you!" She turns to me. I laugh a little, "I'm happy to see you too, it's been a while."

"It has~"

She keeps smiling at me. She is so cute. Oh man, can I please just have her? Like, please?

"Fun reunion," Luhan says out of nowhere, "But we gotta get to the place, Chanyeol and Baekhyun is waiting for us."

"What? You have more friends coming along?" She asks.

"Yeah, you wanted to be friends with my friends right?"

"I did but I didn't expect you to invite more people other than Xiumin ~"

"Well I did~" he mocks her tone and she giggles.

---

Getting to our destination, we see Chanyeol and Baekhyun already sitting at a table.

"We were waiting for you guys," Baekhyun says, sipping his drink.

"Hey guys, thanks for waiting." I take a seat next to Chanyeol who simply just smiles at me, "Hey."

"Hello! I'm ___, nice to meet you~" She waves at Chanyeol and Baekhyun, who both waved back. She takes a seat next to me.

"Yes, this is my girlfriend. We've been talking for a while but it was only since yesterday she became my girlfriend." Luhan takes a seat next to ___.

"That's so cute. You see this hunk right here, yeah he's my boyfriend ~" Baekhyun hugs Chanyeols arm.

Chanyeol looks down at him, "No I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"Oh, well, okay." Chanyeol chuckles, not sure how to feel. I can see the discomfort on his face but he still looks kind of happy.

"Ah, this is just so wonderful. I can't wait to get to know you all." ___ beams.

God, I love how bright and carefree she is.

"Same goes for you, ___. I'm Chanyeol, by the way. I'm interested in music and rapping, and did I mention I'm interested in you~?" He says smoothly, flirting.

"Hey! Cut that out, you know she's my girlfriend dude." Luhan pops in.

He chuckles, "I know. I was just playing around."

Luhan and Baekhyun give Chanyeol this annoyed look and I find this very amusing. I turn to ___ and she's smiling weakly, blushing a little even, "You're so sweet Chanyeol."

"Not as sweet as you." He winks at her and Baekhyun hits his arm, "Hey, stop that!"

"Haha, sorry again." He rubs Baekhyun's brown hair, kissing the top of his head in apology.