;17

___'s POV, at the mall

"My arms are getting full. Everything is so heavy!" Sehun complains.

"But you're a strong boy, you can definitely handle a few more bags, can't you?"

"I can't."

"Yes, you can~"

He groans, "One more store and we're leaving, okay?"

"How about 2 more stores."

"___, I said 1."

"Oppa ~ 2 sounds a bit better, don't you think?"

"Ugh! Fine, just hurry up before my arms fall off!"

I giggle, skipping into another store, totally ignoring the pain from last night.

Earlier, Sehun did question my walking but I managed to lie and tell him I fell down the steps. He offered me a piggy back ride but I declined, determined I can walk on my own.

I can't even feel my vagina, it's literally so sore. Xiumin has no chill. However, I'm not complaining. Last night was the best night of my life.

After being done with 2 stores like I promised, me and Sehun leave the huge mall.

"God, my arms feel like jelly!" Sehun yells after packing every bag in the backseat of his car.

"Dawww, thank you for taking me out this morning~ I enjoyed every minute with you," I hug Sehun and he hesitates to hug me back.

"Anything for my dongsang~"

I laugh, "I just cringed a little."

"Sorry, I knew I shouldn't have said that." He weakly laughs, embarrassed.

How cute.

We both get in the car and he takes me back home.

Getting there, he helps me with my bags, of course, going inside my home and leaving them on my couch. Once he's done, he pats my head and says, "Behave," before leaving.

Again with the behave?

What does he mean by that? I am a bad bitch. ┗(^0^)┓

---

Xiumin's POV

After the meeting, I decide to visit ___, bringing along Chen. ever since Luhan left with Chi earlier, I didn't see him afterwards. Wow, they totally fucked or something. It shouldn't really bother me because that's what he wants and I should be happy for him as his best friend. Still, though, that doesn't mean I completely forgive him for what he did to ___, using her, wasting her time, while he actually wanted Chi.

Why did he walk up to her at the cafe? To impress me? I still feel stupid for not doing it myself, maybe things would've been so much different.

Anyway, I know what I want, and that's ___. I've wanted her since day one, and it was foolish of me to think I'd get over her.

Me and Chen get to her apartment, getting out the car and making our ways up the steps.

"This is where she lives? This is a very rich and neat area." Chen takes a look around, standing next to me as I knock the door.

"Yeah, it is." I agree.

___ soon opens the door, smiling at me, "Hey, what a surprise ~ and oh-- a friend?" She sees Chen.

Chen smiles and bows down slightly, "Hello, I am Chen. I'm one of Xiumin's closest friends. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too I'm ___!"