Chapter 7- New Talent

Lily

"Are you still mad at me Angel?" Daniel called from the bedroom. I could tell there was a smile on his face.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not mad. Why should I be mad?" I asked sarcastically. I knew the reason that I was upset. Maybe it was because he already planned for me to meet his pack and tricked me into agreeing. I don't even know if I am ready to meet the pack. I'm going to be introduce in front of the biggest pack ever as their luna. No that can't be the reason. (note my sarcasm) "What should I wear?" called out to Daniel. I have honestly been standing here flipping through my clothes for the last 10 minutes and I have no idea what to wear. It also doesn't help that there are so many clothes which means so many choices.

"Well I wouldn't wear that outside of the bedroom." Daniel stated. I have no idea what he means. I haven't picked anything out yet.

I turned to look at him standing in the closet door way. His eyes grew dark as the scanned my body head to toe meaning his wolf was surfacing but not because he was upset. I looked down at myself. All I am wearing is a matching pair of red laundre. Then it clicked. He was staring at me with lust and his wolf was fighting to take control. I quickly grabbed one of his shirts and pulled it over my head. "Better?"

His eye snapped up to meet mine, "A little." He then walks over and plants a soft kiss on my forehead. "Now what's the problem sweety?"

I leave our embrace and let out a huff of annoyance, "What do I wear? Is it not formal, semi-formal, formal?" I give him my best puppy dog eyes. "Help please."

"It does not matter. They all will love you just as I do." I shoot him a glare as if to tell him that's not what I was asking. Him avoiding the question is not helping me. He finally cracked under my glare, "Fine, fine, semi-formal."

"Not so hard is it?" I say as I give him a peck on the lips before I shooed him out of the closet. "I need to get ready. Maybe I would be faster if I had more time." I heard him chuckle as he left the room.

Standing there for a second, I touched my lips. Did I just kiss him? I have never been so forward but after yesterday when I told him so many things about me, he didn't run. He comforted me and showed me love and I even let him sleep with me. I think kisses are well deserved on his part now.

Clearing my head of my lovely thoughts, I skip back over to my side of the closet. I start skimming through all the dresses that range from sun dresses to elegant ball gowns. Finally I draw out a white lace dress that is strapless and that reaches just above my knees. Next step shoes. I pick out some 3 inch tan wedges. Height has never been troubling for me. I'm used to wearing them and it's nice to be tall every once in a while.

I throw my clothes over my arm and head to the bathroom. When I walk into the bathroom Daniel is already getting ready. He is in front of the mirror running a comb through his midnight black hair. Daniel turns to stare at me as I got dressed. When I was done dressing I turn to stare at him back. "Are you gonna just stand there and stare at me all night or are you gonna get dressed?" It was my turn to look him up and down and I see he is only in a nice blue collar shirt and his boxer with nothing more. My grin widen as far as it could go.

He clears his throat and tries to get out of the awkward moment. "Um I'm gonna go change." He brushes past me and I can't help but laugh.

I look into the large mirror and pull my hair out of it's messy ponytail. The dark curls fall down and lay nicely down my back. I decide to leave it and start my search for make up. When I finally find the stash I pull out mascara, eye shadow and lip gloss. When I find myself looking good enough for the pack I walk out to find a very nicely dressed Daniel. He was in a nice dark blue formal shirt and dark jeans.