Chapter 15- Taken

A/N- Hope you guys liked my cliff hanger! sorry for the wait but happy valentines day! Please vote and comment :)

Lily

    “Who?” I asked as I sit up trying to hold the blanket up over my chest.

    Ash seemed to look around the room for the first time and saw our clothes scattered all over and then he looked at us hiding under the sheets. Rolling his eyes he spun around so his back was toward us. I leap out of bed and sprinted toward the closet. I quickly slipped on a pair of shorts and one of Daniel’s red button up shirts. When I walked out Daniel was almost dressed but I ignored him as I headed straight to where Ash is.

    I tapped him on the shoulder and he spun around to look down into my eyes. I grew more concerned when I looked closer at his face. Ash’s eyes were swollen red from the tears that left streaks down his face. His hair was also messy. “Who, Ash?”

    “Sarah and Rosie.” he spoke quietly. I could hear his heart break when he said Sarah’s name.

    Instead of freezing I pushed past him and ran to Rosie’s room. The door was already opened and Mikey was sitting on Rosie’s bed with his head in his hands. There is no sign of Rosie. Mikey looked up and his face looked like and exact copy of Ash's face. Mikey ran straight for me and wrapped his arms around me. He is getting taller now and he can wrap his arms around my neck and he is almost taller than me. Usually he tries to hide his tears because he is too proud but now they are streaming down his face freely seeping into my shirt. I pulled away from him and cradled his face in my hands. Looking him in the eye I told him with every ounce of assurance I could manage, “Mikey we will find her. Ok? I promise.”

    He nodded. I turned around to see Daniel and Ash talking quietly behind me. I interrupted Daniel in the middle of talking, “What happened Ash.” Ash looking at me with an expression I can’t figure out and then he looked at Daniel with curiosity. I knew he was trying to decide whether or not to tell me the whole truth. “Ash.” I warned. He looked back at me again. “You will tell me what happened. You will not ask Daniel how must you should tell. You will tell me everything.” I said fiercely using my Luna voice to command him to tell me.

    Daniel got a scowl on his face and I knew he doesn’t like to be overruled. He gave me an annoying look as he spoke. “Lily stop. Uncommand him.”

    I  looked at Daniel who is leaning rigidly against the door frame, “You know you can’t not undo an Luna’s command. Not even an Alpha can break her command.” I stepped up to his face and stared into his green eyes. “My little sister is gone Daniel. Now Ash explain.”

    Ash looked nervously between us before he talked, “This morning Sarah and I were laying in bed when she got thirsty so she went and got a drink. She took a long time so I went to find her. When I reached the kitchen Mikey came running down saying he heard something in Rosie’s room and when he went to check on her she was gone. Sarah was gone too.”

    “What about mind link?” Daniel asked but I already knew Ash’s answer.

    “He must have slipped them the tiniest bit of silver because I can’t feel the connection so their mind link is down. It's like talking to a wall.”