Unconvinced Truth

(Amy's POV)

As soon as Gym was over, I head into the girls' locker room to get changed. Nebula was fast to get changed in less than 2 minutes. I gotta say, she's gotta be a tough girl in the school. I wonder why she doesn't wear make-up like we girls put on. Oh, well. Perhaps she's not into girly things or something.

Then I decided to talk to her, "Nebula, how was the training today?" I asked her nicely.

"Pretty good. I noticed you ran faster than Sonic at the warm up" Nebula said, "I gotta say, you did good out there"

"Thanks" I smiled at those words, "Say how long have you known Silver?"

"A long time ago. We first met back in kindergarten. And no, he's not my boyfriend. He's like a brother to me" she explained to me.

"Oh okay. I was wondering if there's something interesting to see here in this city" I said, leaning on my locker.

"Well, there is much to see here. Like Twinkle Park and arcade games" Nebula said, "Even the Drive-In Theater too. Shadow and I used to go there to see new movies and stuff"

"Hmmmm. I could go to see that. I'll ask Sonic if he wants to come with me there like new neighbors" Amy said.

"You can try" Nebula said, "But ever since his break up with Sierra last year, he hasn't been hanging out with us at night time. I don't know why"

"I might find out why" I said, finishing getting dressed up and left the locker room to find Sonic in the hallway. I was wondering what Nebula meant when she said Sonic don't hang out at night.

(Sonic's POV)

After I got changed in the boys' locker room, I walked out and head to the cafeteria. My friends will be there and they'll keep asking me about why I don't hang out at night time. Today's meal at school was chicken nuggets with rice is what I could see on the menu. So I go and take my food tray and applied some rice, chicken nuggets and carrots. I went to pay my meal and walked to the table where my friends are. Even my brother and sister are there too.

"Guys, please don't ask me and Manic about this again. Our blue brother just likes to exercise on the treadmill after school all the time" Sonia explaining to them about my excuse to why I don't hang out at night. Man, I don't wanna lose my friends if I told them my real secret.

"But I got a feeling it's something that makes him like that. He's been doing that since last year" Silver said, very suspicious.

"Guys please" Manic said.

"Going to ask the same question again, guys?" I said, sitting down next to Amy.

"Well yeah. Is there something you want to tell us?" Silver said. Okay I have to think of a good lie.

"I have a very hard time letting go off when I broke up with Sierra. Every night I think of that moment" I lied.

"It's been a year, Sonic" Shadow said, "How long are you gonna hold a grudge of this?"

"I dunno" I shrugged, then Amy puts her hand on my shoulder and then said something.

"Maybe you can hang out with me at the cinema to see the Finding Dory on Friday" Amy suggested. Now I became more worried, if I transform in the cinema all would be scared.

"Uh, no thanks Amy" I said and leave the table, wanting to be alone now. Now my friends might be even more confused and irritated by my secrets. Thanks to that bitchy slut Sierra. I swear I'll tear her apart.

"Hi handsome blue" Sierra came out of nowhere. I spoke too soon.

"Leave me alone" I looked away from her.