Witch Battle

(Sonic's POV)

I was having fun with Amy at the party. The way she dances was totally amazing! I haven't danced for like a year. But then I felt my ears tingling. I heard a familiar laughter outside, it was Sierra.

"Amy! She's here!" I grabbed Amy's arm and ran outside to see dark monsters. What the hell?!

"YO! A little help here!" Knuckles shouted while trying to fight a Nightmare creature.

"Hang on!" I rushed to him and stretched my arm out to knock the monster. Amy came out and saw this, but as a Nightmare creature lands near the students in the gymnasium, it caused panic in there with all of them screaming and running away.

"Get these people to safety! I'll take care of this!" I said to Amy.

"Got it!" Amy runs away to help the crowd. I then saw Nebula trying to fight off those monsters with a bat. Then to my shock I saw her whacking one of the monsters in the head with a yell.

"ARGH! I CAN DO THIS ALL DAY BITCHES!" She spins around and whacks more nightmare monsters.

"BEHIND YOU!" I spotted a Dark bat appearing behind her, she turns around and hits it very hard with the baseball bat.

"Thanks!" she said to me and continues to whack them all.

"Hello, handsome monster" Sierra appeared in front of me.

"SIERRA!" I bared my fangs and snarled savagely. I leaped at her and she used a magical shield to defend herself, making me bounce off the shield.

"It ain't going to be easy! I am all powerful with Dark Gaia as my master" Sierra said.

"AARRRROOOOOOOO!!!!" I howled in rage and stretched my arm to punch her.

"URRRGH! Take this!" she fires a death bolt from her staff but I dodged, whenever I try to punch her, she would just dodge. Damn it! This isn't gonna be easy to kick her ass. But I still need to keep trying.

(Amy's POV)

As soon as I got everyone out of the gymnasium to safety, I was surrounded by dark creatures around me. Good thing I brought my only weapon that I haven't used for years. My Piko Piko hammer.

"Let's hope this can be used for magic" I said and I began spinning the hammer around and hit the monsters with it, "YEAH!!! Just like old times!"

Right when I hit all of them, I turned around and saw a bigger dark monster with a wooden bat. Looks like a Titan dark gaia monster. Oh, god!

"RAAAAARRRGH!!!!" It roared and tried to smash me but I countered with my hammer and did it over and over again each time. I then glide under it and hit it in its back.

"Here we go, big boy!" I jumped up on the car and hop up higher to the Titan's head, "HEADS UP!" I hit its only eye and it got crushed, blinding it too. Then it began swinging its tree bat around after I jumped off it.

"HYAAAAAH!!!" I then swung my hammer again, this time I noticed a white glow from the hammer, it looked like magic, "Whoa!" I was surprised by this. I then stop swinging the hammer and it fires a beam that disintegrates the Titan, "Hell yeah! Haha!" I was surprised that I can use magic after all.

I turned around to see some Nightmare dark gaia monsters who began surrounding me. I held both hands on my hammer and held it straight up to send a shockwave to send them down. But not before they soon got up and attacked with their claws and horns. I managed to take some down but my dress got some claw marks and I got some cuts on me.

"Damn it!" I was pissed that my dress was ruined. Then I hit the monsters so hard their heads flew off their bodies. Their corpses disappeared into thin air after I destroyed them, "Yeah! Just like in the video game Kingdom Hearts!"

Just then, I saw Sonic fighting Sierra by himself but that bitch is getting tougher and is beating the hell out of Sonic. Oh, God! He's losing! And Sierra does her dark magic to finish him off. I quickly ran up to Sonic and jumped in front of him to take the hit, "NOOO!!!"

(Sonic's POV)

I was starting to get tired but I can't give up! No matter how beaten I am, I can't lose!

"DIE YOU BLUE MUTT!" Sierra casts a powerful dark magic spell coming right at me. But then I saw Amy running in front of me, "NOOO!!!" she shouted and took the hit for me. I could only just watch as this happens.

All of sudden, she didn't get hit by the dark magic. What I saw is a white glowing force field around me and Amy. Wait! Force field? That could only mean one thing. Amy Rose is the White Witch!

"WHAT?!?!?!" Sierra was surprised at this.

"That's right Sierra. I am the White Witch and I will put an end of your evil deeds!" Amy said and held her hammer out.

"Then come and face your doom!" Sierra tries to fire another dark spell at Amy which she countered with her hammer. Amy then leaps into the air and hits Sierra's arm.

"OW!! YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" Sierra screamed.

Oh, yeah! You got this, Amy! I know you can kick that bitch's ass!

(Amy's POV)

"YOU LITTLE PINK HAIRED BITCH!!!" Sierra was really pissed.

"Says who cursed an innocent boy! TAKE THIS!" I swung my hammer but missed.

"FEEL THIS!" Sierra fires some lightning from her bolt at me but I managed to deflect the lightning.

"You can do better than that!" I smirked but Sierra only got madder.

"YOU WILL DIE!!!!" She fires even more powerful lightning from her staff and I struggled to block the lightning but it shoots off my hammer from my hands.

(Sonic's POV)

I have to do something, Amy looks like she's in trouble without her hammer. I got to help her. Just as Sierra charges up a deadly spell, I stretched my arm out and punches Sierra in the face, I then stretched out for Amy's hammer and throw it to Amy.

"Thanks, Sonic!" she said.

"Let's kick her ass, together!" I said to her.

"After you" She said and ran along with me. Sierra got up and she saw both me and Amy charging at her but Sierra rolled out of the way. She then fires some dark spells which Amy countered with her hammer.

"No!" Sierra gasped in horror.

"Take this!" Amy swung her hammer to use a spell and she fires a magic beam at Sierra to imprison her in a bubble.

"NO!!! What the hell is this?!" Sierra screamed.

"A magic prison for you Sierra. You are defeated" I said.

"You forgot my master Dark Gaia, he's still on the loose" Sierra smirks through the bubble.

"Oh, we can handle that, bitch. Come on, Sonic. Let's go find Dark Gaia dog" Amy said.

Our friends are dealing with the dark monsters while Amy and I went inside the gymnasium. We found Chip beaten up by his evil brother Dark Gaia. Oh, my God! This is not good!

"Help me" Chip said in a weak voice while Dark Gaia looks up at us growling like a demonic dog.

"RAAAAFFF!! RAAAAF!!!" He barked angrily and jumps at us but Amy pushed me down to avoid Dark Gaia. I realized that she's on top of me and I blushed.

"Sorry Sonikku" Amy got off me when I got up.

"DIE YOU HUMAN MORTALS!!!" Dark Gaia suddenly extends out purple tentacles with stingers from himself.

"Look out Amy!" I dodged with her when Dark Gaia attacked us again, "How do we kill Dark Gaia?!"