Scourge the Pervert

(Amy's POV)

A while later after the boys had their turn for rope climbing and that class was over. The boys head to their locker room while we girls head to the girls' locker room.

"That was damn funny for that green pervert to fall on his ass" Rouge chuckled with Nebula.

"Hell yeah. That got me in a good mood" Nebula chuckled, "I hope that happens again. Because it--...." She stopped talking and seemed a bit tensed up.

"What's wrong, Nebs?" Blaze asked.

"I smell something familiar" Nebula sniffs something in the air.

(Nebula's POV)

Damn it! It's him again. I know he's in here where he's not supposed to be. I followed someone's cologne scent which leads me to shower room. I hear quiet breathing and I knew where he's hiding. I opened the shower curtains.

"AAAAHHHH!!!"

"Oh, my god!" Amy gasped.

"You have got to be kidding" Blaze growled.

"Uhh......Hello, ladies" it was Scourge, "Uh.....I seem to go in the wrong shower room. Silly me" he stuttered nervously.

My left eye twitched lightly, feeling my anger rising up in any second. Scourge noticed my glare. Oh, yes. He's so gonna get it for sneaking into the girls' locker room again. He never learns.

(Amy's POV)

Uh oh! This is gonna get ugly. Me and the girls back away nervously from what Nebula is about to do. I saw her left eye twitching lightly.

"Now, now, Nebs. I was just in the wrong shower room" Scourge stuttered in fear.

"3, 2, 1" Rouge counts down with a smirk.

*SLAP*

"YEOOOWWWW!!!!" Scourge screamed in pain from the slap.

"I'VE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU SNEAKING IN THE GIRLS' LOCKER ROOM AGAIN!!!!" Nebula bursts in rage.

"No no no!" Scourge was grabbed by Nebula and she glares coldly in his face.

"What's going on in here?!" the coach walks in the shower room, "Miss Emerald?! What are you doing?!"

"Coach sir, I caught Scourge sneaking into the girls' locker room again" she said and pushed Scourge towards the coach.

"You are going to the principal Mister!" The Coach said and grabs Scourge's wrist. When they left, I went to take a shower with the others.

(Sonic's POV)

Right after I had a shower, I dried myself up and got dressed. The bell rings and I head to the cafeteria.

When I arrived, I took my tray and today they served turkey schnitzel for lunch. I took my drink and went to get my meal. While getting my meal from the chef, I heard Amy and the other girls talking.

"That was badass, Nebs. You sure kicked Scourge's ass today" Rouge said.

"Yeah. And I'm pretty sure he'll get expelled. And now we might not get bothered again" Nebula said.

I got to their table to ask if I could join them, "Mind if I sit here?" I asked them.

"Yeah go ahead" Amy said and I placed my tray next to hers as I sat down.

"Scourge bothering you again?" I asked.

"Yup. He is obsessed with seeing girls showering. Now I hope he gets expelled" Amy said. The boys came and sat with us too.