The Future

(Sonic's POV)

A while later after Amy and I walked around the haunted house, I was starting to feel better. But I'm still worried again that Sierra might find a way to steal the Dark Gaia statue. Perhaps I should ask Hex tomorrow since she's a gypsy she can see future things through the crystal ball.

"Maybe I should talk to Hex about my future tomorrow" I said to Amy.

"Good point there. But she does not know your secret" Amy said to me.

"She might due to her fortune telling" I said.

"I see. So do you feel better?" she asked me.

"Yes. But we might not have much time. Let's go to Hex" I said and took her hand.

We arrived at Hex's house and I knocked the door, I hope she does not freak out. I wore my cloak to hide my claws, tail, and face. I don't want any of the neighbors to see me like this. Chip was also with us too but he's doing his act like a normal dog. Then the door opens and Hex stood there, she became startled when she saw me.

"Don't freak out, Hex. It's just Sonic" Amy said.

"Oh my Ra, what happened to you?" Hex asked us.

"Long story. But we need your help" I said.

"Okay, come in" Hex allowed us in. We walked to her living room where a crystal ball was standing.

"This is Chip. He's not really a normal dog or anything. Long story" Amy said, "And he can talk"

"That's right" Chip spoke out.

"Heavens! Alright what do you want me to do?" Hex asked us.

"We want you to see what Sierra is up to" I said to her.

"Sierra? The girl who cheated on you? Okay then. Let's see what she's up to. Something you want to know why?" Hex said and gets to the crystal ball.

"Because she is the one who turned me into this thing I hate most of all" I replied.

"Is she? Well let's check" Hex began holding the crystal ball, it began to shine brightly and a figure began forming.

"I see Sierra and....She's holding an object. It's..... The Dark GAIA STATUE!" Hex saw Sierra holding the Dark Gaia statue through the crystal ball.

"Uh oh. What else do you see?" Amy asked.

"If Dark Gaia awakes, it will summon its dark monster creatures and create a dark shroud in the sky to darkness. That's what Sierra wants in the future" Hex explained, watching Sierra in the crystal ball unleashing Dark Gaia. I could just stare in despair seeing Sierra cackling evilly in the vision in the crystal ball, "And it will happen until the Halloween party at school. Which is one week" she said.

"Is there a way to stop Sierra? She's a witch with dark magic" I asked her.

"Only a Witch with white magic can stop someone with dark magic. Think about it, positive vs negative" Hex said, seeing a white figure but couldn't see the face in the crystal ball.

"Okay. That's relief" Amy said, holding my hand.

"I hope this white Witch might have the chance to defeat her" I said, "But who is the white Witch?" I asked Hex.

"I can't quite make out who it is. But we'll find out in the future" Hex said.

"Okay. Thanks for telling us. Now we have to stop her in time" I said and am about to head out with Amy when Hex told us another word.

"Careful. Dark magic may cause death. Perhaps you should wait until its Halloween" Hex said.

"I guess you're right" I said sadly before leaving her house with Amy and Chip.

The whole way back I kept the same sad look again.

"Sonic, don't worry. We'll find a way to stop Sierra. But I can't let my parents get suspicious. We'll talk to our friends tomorrow" Amy said.

"And exactly how are they gonna help us against a dark witch?" I asked.

"I-I-I don't know really. But we'll figure it out" Amy said, "We just have to try and tell our friends tomorrow. I'll try talking to the ones that are the members of Student Council. Tell Manic and Sonia right now"

"Okay. See you tomorrow Ames" I gave her a hug.

"See you too, and good night. You too Chip" Amy said to me and Chip.

"Good night Amy" Chip said.

"Good night" I said to Amy before heading in to my house and I closed the door. My mother was standing in front of me on the stairs.

"Don't even say it, mom" I blushed and I know what my mom is thinking. She thinks that I have a crush on Amy.

"How was your night with Amy?" She simply asked me when she headed downstairs.

"Just fine. She really has strong concern for me" I said.

"Aww....she seems to like you, Sonic" Chip said to me.

"Stop it, Chip. It's just been a week" I said with an annoyed groan.

"I'm just saying, Sonic" Chip said.

"Whatever. Anyways, good night mom" I said to my mother.

Then I got upstairs to see my siblings talking. I decided to join them, "Hi guys" I said to them.

"What's up bro?" Manic asked me.

"Alright. But I need your help to make sure Sierra doesn't get the Dark Gaia statue on the day of the Halloween party next week" I said.

"The statue thing that the ghost girl guards at her haunted house?" Sonia asked.

"Yes. And please be careful. She's very powerful" I said.

"Okay. I guess Halloween party is canceled. How do we not reveal that you are real?" Sonia wondered.

"I didn't say Halloween party is canceled. What I meant is try and be very cautious" I said.

"Okay. I just want the curse to be broken before that happens. Say how was your time with Amy now?" Sonia asked me.

"She, Chip and I went to Hex and she said only a white Witch can stop Sierra" I said.

"And who is the white Witch?" she asked.

"I don't know. The picture in the crystal ball was like fog this time. But she might help me" I said.

"So how long are you gonna confess your feelings to Amy?" Manic asked me.

"For the last time! Me and Amy are just friends!" I growled lowly to my annoying brother.

"Yeah. Right" Manic smirked at me. I blushed and my left eye twitched lightly.

"Shut up" I muttered and went to my room.

I changed into my blue pajama pants and remained shirtless again. I went to my bed and laid down, turning on the TV and changing channels to find a good movie to watch. Then I found the movie The Big Lebowski starring Jeff Bridges and John Goodman. I find this movie hilarious often.