Student Council Meeting

(Sonic's POV)

I woke up that morning and was back as a human again. I yawned and stretched my arms. I got up and got dressed for school. But before that I had to get some breakfast. My favorite for breakfast is fruit flavored cereal. And this time I ate normal instead of like an animal.

"Slept well bro?" Manic came downstairs and goes to have some toast. As he waited for it to be done, he sat next to me, "Sweet dreams about something?" he asked me.

"Same as always, Manic" I rolled my eyes.

"Is it Amy again?" He guessed, but I shook my head no.

"No. She was not in my dream" I said, "Anyways, is Sierra getting kicked out from being student council president yet?" I asked.

My brother is part of the student council along with Shadow, Nebula, Silver, and Sierra. I think Silver would be the best president for student council.

"Not what I know. But I bet she will be. I swear she's always bossy and annoying when she wants everything to be perfect in school. Good thing we have Shadow around because Sierra gets a little frightened by his scary stare look" Manic said.

"Yeah. He sure looks scary with his blood red streaks on his hair and cold-looking eyes" I agreed with Manic. Then Sonia came down, she was about to have cereal like me and poptarts.

"Morning brothers" Sonia said to us.

"Morning sis" I and Manic said unison.

"Man, what a night. I had a bit of sleeping problems again" Sonia said.

"Maybe it's the mattress" I shrugged.

"Maybe" She shrugged and takes her poptarts out and ate them. She then had her cereal while eating with us.

After we had breakfast we head to school.

(Shadow's POV)

I am so tired of waiting for that bitch being late every morning at student council meetings. I'm still the vice president and I think Silver should be the president of Student Council.

"That's it! I'm tired of waiting for her again every morning at school" Nebula was having a bad day while waiting for Sierra to get to meetings on time. I know why Sierra is always late is because she's making out with Scourge in the janitor's closet.

"Me too. This time we should take a vote to who should be a better Student Council president" Silver said.

Manic walked into the empty classroom, "Yup, she's still making out with him again in the janitor's closet. I'm tired of this" he said.

"Agreed. But let's just act calm when she gets here for this meeting" I said. Manic got to his seat along with the others while I sat on the chair near the middle to the right. Then the door opens and I saw the familiar face of Sierra, I gave her a cold glare. She noticed that we were glaring at her.

"What?" She asked them and me.

"You're late again, Sierra" I glared at her, "This is the 15th time you show up late"

Here comes her pathetic excuse, "I'm sorry, Shadow! I was running late to school" she lied.

"Oh, really? Or are you making up an excuse?" my girlfriend Nebula goes up to Sierra's face.

"Shut up, Emerald!" Sierra shouted.

"No you shut up! I don't like your attitude! Every morning you always come to school and flirt with other boys in the hall while we're waiting for you but you never show up!" Nebula got in her face again.