Learning to Swim

(Amy's POV)

It was a gorgeous day this morning. I asked my parents if I can go to Sonic's house to swim in the pool after school and they accept. I guess they're just happy that I made a new friend for the past 2 weeks.

Well, now I'm heading to school to get to the council meeting.

I arrived inside and noticed the floor so polished and clean. Not even hearing any squeaking noises from our shoes. I guess the contractors did a very good job fixing things up last night.

Then I got inside the school council room and waited for the others to come. While waiting I was thinking about Sonic. I just can't let go of that beautiful date last night.

"I can't wait to teach him how to swim" I sigh dreamily.

Then I saw the other members of the school council, Manic, Shadow, Silver and Nebula came in and took their seats.

"Good morning, everyone. The meeting is now in session. I got awesome news! Last night the contractors did an excellent job fixing the scoreboard in the gymnasium. Now we don't have to worry about it anymore. Students are happy to see the polished floors in the hallways and they no longer complain about the squeaking shoe noises. Let us thank Amy Rose for her amazing idea of selling cookies" Silver said and clapped his hands to me. Manic, Shadow, and Nebula also clapped their hands and cheered to me.

"Thank you very much" I said and smiled.

"Now it is time to prepare the Halloween party this year. On our list is so far that the remaining Halloween cookies are fixed" Manic said.

"Yes. And the Halloween party is tomorrow. And be prepared for you-know-who" Shadow said, referring to Sierra.

"Yes. And I got an idea on how we can bring Sonic to the Halloween party without anyone suspecting" I said.

"How?" Manic asked.

"You know that Rouge is good at doing make ups. She can help Sonic as a werewolf to look human and so his werewolf form will look like a costume when the tail and hands are not covered" I said.

"That's a great idea, Amy. I gotta say, you got amazing ideas" Nebula said.

"Thanks Nebula" I said.

"Now, let's start our list what we need for the Halloween party, I am gonna give you all each paper to write down on" Shadow said and gave us each paper.

"Um, Silver. Is it all right with you if I can spend some time with Sonic after school? I know I should write some list but....I promised Sonic that I'm gonna teach him how to swim" I asked him.

"Yes. Take your time to write down after you have taught him how to swim" Silver said.

"Thank you Silver. But what I can write down now is that we need to have spooky music at the party" I said, writing it down.

"That's fine to me" Silver said.

"I guess we'll have white blanket sheets that look like ghosts hanging from the ceiling" Manic wrote down his idea.

"And pumpkins. And maybe some glow sticks too" Nebula said.

"Good idea" I said.

"And some soda drinks and chips" Shadow said.

(Silver's POV)

Right after we did some lists for the party, the meeting was done and we all head to class. I have Art Class with Blaze. Whenever I say her name it makes my heart beat with love.