Trust

(Sonic's POV)

Wow, I never felt this happy in a while. I thought I was gonna be a loner forever as a werewolf but not anymore. I have to admit, Amy Rose is a very nice girl. While hugging her gently, my wolf tail wagged rapidly. Damn it. This is so embarrassing.

"Uh Sonic, your tail" Amy noticed it.

"Oh crud. Not again" I tried to make my tail stop wagging but no use, "Anyway, Amy. Can you and I mean can you promise to not tell anyone" I said a bit serious.

She nodded and said "Promise. I won't tell anyone even when they ask"

"Good. But I hope my secret is safe for now" I said.

"I hope so Sonic" Amy placed her hand on my cheek again.

Later we both headed to my house's backyard to not let anyone notice me. But Amy was there with me when I headed to the basement hatch.

"Well, see you tomorrow Sonic" Amy said to me.

"I'll see you too Amy. Remember, keep your promise" I told her. She smiles sweetly and goes up to me to give me a hug.

"I promise Sonic. Good night" she said and let go of the hug.

"Good night" I said to her.

"Hey, bro" I heard someone from the window, my brother Manic almost gave me a heart attack when he spoke out of nowhere.

"Hi Manic" I waved to him.

"Sonic, did you tell her?" Manic asked me.

"I'll tell you later. Anyways, get home safely, Amy" I said to Amy.

"Okay. Good night" Amy nods and went home. I opened the basement hatch and went down the steps inside before closing the hatch. Then I heard rapid running down the stairs above the basement, it was Manic.

"Again Bro, did you tell her about your secret?" Manic asked me.

"Yes, but she promised to not tell anyone. She was not scared nor did she run away" I said. Then Sonia my sister came down to join the talk.

"You revealed to be a werewolf to Amy?" Sonia asked.

"Not exactly, she found me in the forest. She was curious why I keep staying away from my friends" I said.

"But that means trouble, if she tells anyone we have to move" Sonia said worried.

"Don't worry, she won't tell anyone" I said, "I told her how I go this werewolf curse and the story"

"Okay. If you trust her very much, then perhaps she might be the one to break the curse if you date here" Sonia suggested.

"I'm not sure, I just met her. I don't know if I can date her at night in public. Maybe some walks in the forest with her, maybe a night picnic for us" I said.

"Is there such a thing for night picnic?" Manic asked.

"Or night date in the forest?" Sonia said.

"Describe it" Manic said.

"Well it's like picnic but with fresh style, more romantic. I once dated Knuckles before we decided to be just friends due to his temper" Sonia said.

"But the only thing I'm a little concerned about is Amy's parents" I said, "I just don't want them to get suspicious too"

"Don't worry. She'll probably just say that you have asked her out on a date" Sonia said.

"It's not a date, Sonia. Never mind. So what's for dinner?" I asked, changing the subject here.