Sonic tells the Truth

(Silver's POV)

Okay, try to be a man, Silver. Don't mess it up. Damn, I'm always so naïve. I spotted Blaze carrying some books in her arms and she didn't see me. Well here it goes, I walk up to her and clear my throat.

"Hi....um... Blaze" I stammered while trying to say hi properly.

"Hey, Silver" she smiled at me. Her smile was so pretty.

"I was wondering Blaze if you want to go out with me" I said to her.

"Like a date?" She asked.

"Yeah like that" I chuckled.

"Um. Well I guess I can go out with you. We meet after school" Blaze said and gives me a hug with one arm since she's holding books in the other one.

"Uh, thanks" I blushed at her hugging me. She then walks away to get to class, "See you later" I waved to her.

(Nebula's POV)

Damn him again! He doesn't give up, does he? One of these days I hope he gets expelled from school. And whenever I kick his pervert ass, he doesn't fight back because I'm a girl. I always know that men don't have the guts to fight women.

"For the last time, moron. I'm not going out with you to the Halloween party in school" I glared at him. He's been asking me this over and over again during the beginning of October. The Halloween party is in a couple of days.

"Oh, but you look pretty hot when in a suit" Scourge made a large grin and tries to hold me.

"Get off me!" I knee him in the crotch to make him release me, "Have Fiona go with you, idiot" I scoffed and continued putting up flyers on the walls. I tried my best to ignore him but he is still following me. I know why he skipped class because he wants to harass me which is really starting to piss me off. I tried to tell Fiona but she accused me that she thinks I'm stealing Scourge from her. Damn her! She doesn't care about anything.

"Come on, babe. What does that emo boy have that I don't?" Scourge glared at me. Hmph, for a pervert he's brainless.

"One, he is nice. Two, he would never betray me. Three, he has a heart while you don't. Four, he is not and I mean NOT a pervert!" I raised my voice at each word. I am so tired of talking to Scourge, "Now get the hell away from me!"

He growled in anger and walks away.

(Shadow's POV)

That's my girl. I smirked at this when Scourge growls in defeat and walks away. I then decided to go talk to her. She saw me and I stop in front of her.

"Hi Nebula. I saw you telling Scourge off like hell. He does not deserve a date since he's just a backstabber" I said.

"Yeah. He never gives up. The next time he tries flirting with me I would just shove his glasses down his throat" Nebula smirked.

"That would be funny but I don't want you to get suspended" I said.

"You're right" Nebula agreed. "But now we have to finish setting up flyers" she said and gave me a small kiss on my cheek.

"Yup. Let's continue" I said.

"For a badass boy you're too cute" she smirked.

"Thanks" I said while blushing a little. Nebula and I continued to set up flyers.

(Amy's POV)

As soon as the last class was over, the bell rings and I head to my locker to put all my books in there. Sonic was there too; he seems a little tense about something. I wonder what it is. I held onto him in worry. He turns to me with a very worried look on his face.