Pizza Time!

(Rouge's POV)

After gym class was done, I head to the Girls' gym locker room to get changed. I gotta say, Knuckie was very good at basketball. When I got in, I saw Nebula trying to stay away from some rude girls. I could tell they want her away from Shadow, so I decided to do something.

I just took Nebula's arm to get her away from the angry expressions on the rude girls. We both sat on a bench somewhere else in the locker room.

"Nebula. Why were they staring angrily at you?" I asked her.

"They want me to get away from Shadow I guess" Nebula said.

"They're just jealous, hon. Don't let them try to steal your sexy boyfriend" I said to her.

"I won't let that happen. I am glad you are on my side" Nebula said.

"Yep. And I hope Knuckles can control his anger one day" I said.

"Yeah, but sometimes he's funny when he gets grumpy" Nebula giggled.

"Yeah. He really is a grumpy boy" I giggled as well.

Later after we changed, we both headed out from the locker room with Amy.

"Amy. How's it going for you and Sonic?" I asked Amy.

"Just fine. He and I are still best friends" Amy said.

"Well he might become your boyfriend" I teased her.

"Ha ha....very funny, Rouge" she playfully rolled her eyes.

"You'll see" I chuckled and left both her and Nebula.

(Sonic's POV)

"Don't give me that grumpy pouty face, Shadow" I playfully punched his shoulder.

"Dude, knock it off. You think that the mean girls are gonna leave me alone just like that? The only way I guess is to stop being famous in school" Shadow said.

"Dude, is not about you being famous. The girls just like your muscular body" I corrected him.

"I gotta gain a few pounds or something or wear a sweater" Shadow sighs.

"It's not that, just ignore them" I said, "And remember, Nebula loves you not just because you have a sexy muscular body. She loves your personality and for who you are"

"I know but those mean girls want her away from me. They have to understand that in their thick skulls" Shadow said.

"Sooner or later you'll find a way to reason with them" I said and left the Boys' locker room to get to the cafeteria.

When I got there, I saw it was soup, I bet its fish soup today. I took my bowl and spoon to get my bowl filled by the school chef. Then I took some bread and drink on the tray.

"Why can't you admit that you lost against me in basketball?" Rouge talking to Knuckles. This is gonna be good. Knuckles will always blush hard and go into a hot-head.

"Because I didn't lose!" Knuckles said.

"Guess you did your best to stand against me. Remember I'm a good acrobat" Rouge said, playing a little with his dreadlocks.

"Hmph! You're batty!" Knuckles scoffed.

"Uh, I'm not a bat, Knuckie" Rouge glared.

"I know because you have that batman symbol tattoo on your upper arm" Knuckles said.

"Oh, hehehe. That. But in that case I'm Batgirl" Rouge said.

"Whatever" Knuckles kept the same grumpy expression.