Friends Forever

(Sonic's POV)

One week later, I was having the best time of my life! I never knew it would take this long for me to find true love to break my werewolf curse. For being a werewolf for almost a year, I thought I would never find the right girl. But now I did.

Sierra was banished and her dark magic was taken away by Amy. Sierra was never seen again either and now me and Amy are in the meadow together looking at the stars again.

"Yeah, I miss those times when I'm human at night time" I said.

"I see Sonikku. You look more handsome as a human" Amy looked at me. Man her eyes are so lovely to look at.

"Thanks Amy. And did anyone ever tell you that you have the most beautiful eyes in the world?" I said, placing my hand on her cheek. She blushes at hearing this.

"Awwww..... Thanks Sonikku" Amy said, "And your eyes are like green emeralds" she said to me.

"Thanks Ames. Also, now that you are the white Witch, you are the only one with magic powers right now" I said, getting up.

"Yup. Guess I am" Amy said and held my hands, "Perhaps I got it from my ancestors. Who knows?"

"Most likely. Maybe we should ask if your parents know about this. That could be it" I said.

"I'm not sure if that's a good idea" Amy said.

"Ah, little family research wouldn't hurt" I said and left to go with Amy to her house.

(Amy's POV)

Alright, right now we have asked my parents about checking my family tree book called the Rose family. Sonic and I went upstairs and opened the book, checking my ancestors.

"Okay let's see, Sam Rose my grandfather 1945-present. Lisa Rose lived 1889-1978. Violetta Rose 1860-1925. Ben Piko Rose 1823-1878. Wait, look at Ben's wall in the photo" I saw something my ancestor had. My hammer and a wizard hat.

"Whoa, your Great-Great-Great Grandfather was a warlock or wizard?" Sonic said.

"I would say wizard. It says that all of his tricks were real during his shows and that he imprisoned many evil creatures" I said.

"Wow, now we know how you got magic powers" Sonic said.

"Yes. It must have passed until the magic found someone who could use magic, it was me" I said.

"Indeed" Sonic said.

---

(Sonic's POV)

The next day, I was at school in the boys' gym locker room getting dressed in my sports outfit. Today we were all going in the track field to run.

"Are you ready for this, bro?" Manic asked me.

"I was born ready" I said and headed outside with my friends and Manic. Hopefully Scourge won't try anything stupid again. He's really brainless because he never thinks. Yeah, I remember last time when he sneaked in the girls' locker room Nebula kicked his ass real good.

"Alright everyone, line up!" The coach shouted. I saw the girls coming too and Amy was smiling at me. She stands next to me in the line and the countdown begins. "1...2...3!" The coach counted and fires the air gun in the air. I sprinted first and was running. I'm always faster than anyone. That's why everyone calls me The Blue Blur.

(Nebula's POV)

I tried to keep up with the others but it was no use, I was almost out of breath. I always suck at running at the track field because I get tired in less than 30 seconds.

"Nebula, pretend to catch me" Shadow said to me before passing by.

I smirked and ran up to Shadow and went by him. I ignored the tiredness and keep running. I was running now alongside Amy and Silver, they smiled at seeing me running with them. Then I was almost closing in to Sonic but he was faster.

(Sonic's POV)

After school was done, my friends and I decide to go to my treehouse tonight. I miss hanging out with my friends at night last year. But now that I don't have the werewolf curse anymore, I can finally hang out.

"I got the pizza, guys" Silver brought in 2 boxes of cheese pizza for us.

"Yummy" I licked my lips in hunger. But I knew the pizza is for all of us. Silver opened each pizza box and we took each slice of cheese pizza each.

"Man, I'm happy as hell that I can hang out with you guys. It's been almost a year ever since I hid my secret from you guys" I said.

"Well it's good to have you back at night. As a human" Tails said.

"Yes. Well we celebrate that for not just me, but for that Amy and I are a couple now" I said.

"Cheers mate!" Silver held out his Mountain Dew bottle, "Also Sonic, Blaze and I are a couple too now"

"Good for you, Silver" I gave him thumbs up.

"Ah, thanks" He said and held Blaze's shoulder.

"You sure were a good gentleman" Blaze said and gave Silver a small kiss. Amy was sitting right next to me.

(Shadow's POV)

I'm glad we have our blue-haired friend back as a human. It was all thanks to Amy Rose to break the curse. I am also glad that Sierra is gone for good in our lives and that she won't bother us again for now. But Amy will use her powers for good deeds. I'm very sure of it and it will remain that way. Nebula and I are also happy that Amy is still in the student council.

(Nebula's POV)

I'm happy that things are back to normal for Sonic. He no longer has his werewolf curse anymore. And that Sierra is banished from Station Square for good. I never liked her attitude at all. Amy Rose on the other hand was the perfect girl for Sonic. Blue and pink are a perfect mix color like cotton candy. I chuckled at that thought.

(Blaze's POV)

Now that Sierra is gone and Dark Gaia dead, we can all live in peace and quiet from all evil. Well except bullies. But I'm glad that Sonic's curse is broken and that he and Amy are together. I am also happy that Silver and I are together.

(Silver's POV)

I am so happy to have good old Sonic back and that he and Amy are together now. Also that my lavender girl Blaze is my girlfriend now. She is so pretty like a princess.

(Knuckles POV)

Now that the witch Sierra is gone, I am totally glad that Sonic's curse is broken by our friendly witch Amy. They are so cute together I would say, but Rouge will still try to flirt with me even more.

(Rouge's POV)

It is so wonderful seeing Big Blue and Amy being together since Amy broke the curse. I feel relief that Sierra is finally out and to be with Knuckle-head with peace and quiet. It is still funny when he gets grumpy.

(Cream's POV)

Oh, it's cute that Mr. Sonic and Miss Amy are together after Sonic's curse is broken. I understand how he must have felt during this time. But I'm glad it's over. But I hope that Amy will remain on our side and use her magic for good. She is a good friend too to all of us.

(Tails POV)

At last my best friend's stupid curse is gone and that Sierra is banished from his school. I hope that he and Amy make a great couple. Our friendship is like a brotherhood and I hope it will remain that way. Well what can I say, brothers forever.

THE END