Curse is Broken

(Amy's POV)

How do we kill Dark Gaia? Wait! If Light magic beats Dark magic. It's like vampires burning in sunlight. That's it! If Dark Gaia doesn't like daylight or anything that's bright light, perhaps my magic should help defeat him. I held up my hammer to let it charge with light.

"Sonic! Keep him distracted! I got to power my hammer with sun light!" I said to Sonic.

"Good idea! Hey Dark Gaia over here!" Sonic began taunting Dark Gaia and he strikes after Sonic using his tentacles but misses every time. I have to stay focused so that Dark Gaia doesn't knock me down.

"Steady steady" I said to myself while focusing. Then I saw Sonic jumping and punching at Dark Gaia after dodging his tentacles.

"NAAAARGH!!!" Sonic bites Dark Gaia, causing a lot of pain on the evil dog fairy.

"RAAAAARGH!!!" Dark Gaia screamed.

"Yeah! All bark and no bite!" Sonic said.

"Gnaaaaaargh!!!" Dark Gaia got angrier and tosses Sonic off him. I am almost fully charged by now. Then my hammer began glowing like the sun. It is ready now.

"Sonikku! HEADS UP!!!" I shouted and turn my hammer to Dark Gaia.

"Hrrrgh?" Dark Gaia's eyes widen.

"HYAAAAAAAH!!!" I fired the sun beam at Dark Gaia, he began disintegrate by the light of it.

"NOOOOOO!!! AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!" Those were Dark Gaia's last scream before he was vanished. I dropped my hammer and fell on my knees.

"Ames? You did it!" Sonic came up to me.

We also heard screeching coming from the dark monsters that my friends are fighting off. The monsters disappeared into thin air due to Dark Gaia's defeat.

"Huh? What the hell happen?!" Knuckles said.

"Dark Gaia is dead! And everybody's okay!" Manic said cheerfully.

"HOORAY!!!" Knuckles cheered loudly.

"It's over!" Sonia said.

"YEAAAAAAH!!!" Nebula cheered.

(Sonic's POV)

Finally, both Sierra and Dark Gaia are defeated. I now got the chance to confess now. And again, I'm still a werewolf.

"AARROOOOOO!!!!" I howled out in happiness that Amy defeated Dark Gaia.

"Awww..... Sonikku" Amy awed and got up, holding my hands. I stopped howling and looked at her. This made my tail wag rapidly....again.

"Ah, man!" I groaned in annoyance.

"Is your tail wagging again?" Amy asked me cutely.

"Uh....yeah" I said with a sweat drop at my side.

"Awww......." the girls awed and saw my tail wagging, "Not funny, girls" I glared in annoyance.

"Don't give us the pouty face, big boy" Rouge smirked.

"Rouge" Nebula being serious with her.

"Okay, okay. My bad. But still, it's too cute" Rouge said.

I then turned around to Amy again and took a deep breath, "Amy, I just want to say thank you for helping me fight Sierra and kill Dark Gaia. You are the bravest girl I've ever seen. What I wanna say is that....." I had a small speech to her.

"That?" Amy asked.

"That I have realized my heart has searched for you. Love comes from the heart Amy and I love you very much" I finished. Amy was stunned and then cried happy tears.