I'm the White Witch?!

(Sonic's POV)

I screamed out loud from having a bad dream about Sierra releasing Dark Gaia. I panted hard from how scary as hell that nightmare was. Looking at the clock on the wall, it was 4:30 a.m.

"Sonic, you okay?" Chip asked me and I nodded. I was still a werewolf again.

"Yeah, just a nightmare. That's all" I said.

I couldn't sleep so I got out of bed and went downstairs to go have a glass of water. I took out an empty glass cup and went to the sink, turning the water on as it poured into the glass cup. I took a sip of cold water in the glass and swallowed. There, that should do it. I then headed upstairs again without waking my mother or my siblings up.

I went into my bed again but this time I put a sleep mask over my eyes to sleep better. Chip was already asleep.

-

The next morning, I was back to normal and I removed the sleep mask, "Today is the day" I yawned and stretched my arms and legs. As soon as I got dressed, I headed downstairs to make my breakfast. Chip followed me down and got to his bowl filled with dogfood. I was making a sandwich for me with tomato, salad and cheese.

"You guys prepared for tonight?" I asked my siblings.

"Yes" Manic nodded.

"Sure thing. We are so gonna kick Sierra's ass" Sonia said.

"Yeah. But we need to be very careful from her dark magic spells. Trust me, when she cast her dark magic spell curse on me it was terrible" I said.

"But what if we take her staff and break it, like Mumbo in Teen Titans, without it he is just a normal human" Manic wondered.

"She doesn't need a staff to use magic. She can use magic from her hands" I said.

"Yeah need a better plan then?" Manic asked a little frustrated. It was a short pause between us and there was no answer.

"We just find a way to get the white Witch and to allow me and Amy to confess our feelings" I said.

"So after school me and the girls are gonna have to do a makeover for you to hide your werewolf form" Sonia said.

"Yes. But you know I'm not a girl, Sonia" I said.

"Heh, actors in movies has make ups. Take Jared Leto as the Joker, Ron Perlman as Hellboy and even Tim Curry had makeup as a devil" Sonia named examples of male actors with makeup.

"Yeah, I know. But I'm not a movie actor" I rolled my eyes.

(Amy's POV)

I arrived at school and went to the council meeting. I hope the boys received the text message from Sonic last night. I just hope that Sonic knows that my feelings for him are strong, that I love him. But my thoughts were interrupted when Manic, Shadow, Silver and Nebula arrived.

"Morning Amy" Shadow said.

"Did you guys get the message last night?" I asked them.

"Yes, we got them" they all showed their SMS messages from their iPhones.

"Good. Now let's keep an eye on Sierra today. She can be striking any second now" I said.

"Man, this is gonna be one hell of a night. Did you find out who the white Witch is, Amy?" Nebula asked.

"No, that is the problem. But I'll ask Hex again if I can find her and ask if she found any answers to who the white Witch is" I said.

"Good idea, Amy" Nebula said.

"Oh, and Nebs. One more thing. Sonic wanted me to ask you if you can keep an eye on Chip" Manic said.

"Who's Chip?" Nebula asked.

Manic takes his backpack out and opens it, out came a winged white and dark pink Chihuahua, "This is Chip, Nebula. Say hi Chip" Manic said.

"Hi Nebula" Chip said.

"Oh my God!" Nebula stumbles against the wall in fear, "Di-Di-Did it just talk?" she stuttered.

"Yes. He's Dark Gaia's brother. Don't worry he is on our side. But let him hide in your backpack. We don't want him getting caught in school" Manic said.

"You also love cute animals, Nebula" Shadow said.

"Right of course. Come here Chip" Nebula held Chip, she liked how cute he looked, "Aww....for a talking dog you're so adorable" she smiled.

Chip smiled for being called adorable. Nebula puts him into her backpack and zipped it up to close it but only a little bit so that Chip can breathe.

"Well, let's all keep an eye out of anything suspicious from Sierra" Silver said.

"Yes. Let's do that before our classes start" Shadow said.

(Nebula's POV)

Right after the council meeting, I had Study Hall at the library. I told Chip to stay quiet in my backpack. He understood what I told him and I began to do my studies.

"Hey, Nebula" Espio walked up to me with a book to read.

"Hey, Espio" I said.

"What are you reading?" He asked me.

"About facts" I answered.

"I see. Oh, and Hex told me about Sierra's plan thingy in the future that is today" Espio said.

"Yeah, and we gotta stay alert tonight. I never believed in ghosts, witches, or monsters. But now she's a real witch" I said.

"My god. Is it true?" Espio asked.

"Yes, Sierra is an evil witch with black magic. You and Hex better stay safe at the party tonight" I said.

"Got it" Espio nodded. Then we resume to staying focused on what we are doing. I opened my book and started reading.

(Amy's POV)

After I had Algebra class, I was walking into the halls to get to my second class. That was until someone pulled me into the girls' bathroom. It was Hex.

"Amy I got good news" Hex whispered to me.

"What is it? Did you find the white Witch yet?" I asked her.

"Yes and the White Witch is....you" Hex said, this made me surprised.

"Me? The white Witch! You can't be serious!" I screamed but Hex put her hand on my mouth to shut me up.

"I'm dead serious, Amy. Late last night I checked into the crystal ball a few times and I finally saw the figure was you" she said.

I pushed her hand off my mouth, "But I never cast magic in my entire life"

"True but soon you'll find a way how until tonight. I'm not making this up, Amy. And neither does the crystal ball" Hex said.

"I-I-I don't know how to put it now. I'm so confused. I need to speak with my parents if they know about this" I said very confused.

"No, you can't tell your parents or anyone about this, Amy" Hex said.

"But I have to find out why nobody told me I'm a white Witch all along, why didn't I get a staff? Why? WHY?!" I almost started to break down.

Hex held onto me to comfort me, "Amy, calm down. Maybe it came from your ancestors. I don't know. But Amy, you gotta keep it to yourself. I know it's hard to believe in something but I have faith in you. After all, you did great ideas to help fix things in the school. If it weren't for you, Sierra wouldn't be kicked out of the council" she said.

"I guess so. But I wonder how Sonic will react" I said. Hex didn't answer for a moment.

"I dunno. But now you gotta head to your second class" Hex said to me.

"Yeah. And I hope you're right about this, Hex" I said.

"I know that the magic is in you" Hex said, then I left her to get to my second class.