3

KARKATS POV

I start rushing to the classroom.
"I won't be late this time. I wont be late this time." I whisper to myself, hoping to save myself from the embarrassment of being the last one to enter class.
Thankfully, I get there fairly early.

"Hi Karkitty!" I hear a familiar voice from behind me.
"Hello, Nepeta."  No. Please, not now.

Nepeta was obsessed with this thing called "shipping" which is basically pairing up two people that you think would look cute together. Anyways, it was really weird, and I was hoping she would leave me alone and not chatter in my ear about who should be with who.

Thankfully, Terezi came in at that moment and started talking to her. I'll have to thank her later.

~Skipping to the end of class~

"Yes! Lunch time!" Terezi was walking with me to the lunch room, she loves food. Especially red food, for some reason.

It was always a little bit weird since she's blind, because it means that she constantly sniffs things to tell what they are and where she is and stuff like that. It was actually a bit creepy, now that I think about it.
But even still, she was a good friend.

As soon as we get to the lunch room, Terezi runs off.
I slowly walk in, hoping not to bump into somebody like I did before.
I find Terezi, and we sit down at a table and start talking.

Soon, I notice the girl from before sitting at the table next to ours, looking a little bit upset.

I had considered going over there and trying to talk to her, but decided against it because there was probably drama involved.