20

YOUR POV

"Okay, I'm right next to you. What did you want to show me?" I ask. I wonder why he couldn't show me from where he was.

Suddenly, he leans forwards and kisses me.

I feel like my face is on fire. What do I do? I mean, I like it, but I've never kissed anyone before. Do I kiss him back? Do I want to kiss him back? I'm not sure. But, I do it anyways.

It seems to last forever. My face is burning and I have no clue what I'm doing, but that's okay.

As soon as we stop, I see that his face looks as red as mine feels.
"I'm sorry, I just... I really wanted to do that." He says.

"Don't apologize. Don't you dare apologize. That was amazing." I say. I don't even think this is me talking, I think the kiss did something to me.

We spent what seems like forever just looking at each other. Not speaking, but just looking. Its strange. But I realized, I really do like Karkat.

"So. We're not just friends anymore, I guess?" He's still blushing, but he looks less embarrassed and more happy.

"Yeah. I want to be more than friends." I say. I realize that I've been smiling like an idiot this entire time.

~Three days later~

"(Y/N), stop! I'll be fine!" Karkat rolls his eyes at me.

"Well, you're hurt!"

"Stop, I'm okay. And you are not following me to class. You still need to be learning, too." He says.

"FIIIIIIIIIIINE! But it's not my fault if you die or something." I practically shout.
"Drama Queen" He mutters.

As soon as we split up to go to our classes, Jade comes running up to me, smiling.
"I told you you guys werent just friends!" She squealed.
"But you'll promise you aren't going to be sleeping with him, right?" Her smile turns to a very serious death stare.

"I told you, we are not like that! Now, let's hurry and let to class."

(Jade really has the wrong idea. But, you guys got together, yay!! Sorry about everything being so over dramatic, but I needed Dave to get revenge somehow lol)