24

YOUR POV

As soon as I explain to Karkat where I'm going, I head out and look for Jade at the park. Feferi is also there, and shes practically glowing with happiness.

"Hi, (Y/N)!"
"Um, hey, Feferi. So, what's gotten you so excited?" I ask, hoping she won't start squealing like a fangirl.

"Come on, we'll show you!" Jade says. Now paying close attention to Jade, I can see that she's almost as happy as Feferi.

We start heading in the direction of Feferis home, Jade chattering the whole way.

"So, as you know, it's almost Halloween. And, you also know that Feferi also has a lot of money. So, because of that, we're going to throw the biggest Halloween party EVER!" She squeals.

Okay. That's awesome.
"Okay, cool, but where is it going to be?" I ask.
"Oh, yeah! We're going to have it at your house!" Feferi says.

I stop walking.
"No, we can't have it at my house. I am not prepared to have three million strangers running around my house, probably with alcohol."

"There's not three million people at our school, silly. It's only about two hundred! And I'm sure only half of them will go." She smiles at me, giving me one of those looks that are so hard to say no to.

"FINE! But, if there's a mess, you two are cleaning it up. It's all on you."
They immediately start dancing around and cheering.

As soon as we get to Feferis house, they both start dragging big boxes of decorations out of the closet.

Upon opening the boxes, I see an abomination of orange, black, purple, and glitter.
There's about a dozen fake pumpkins, in various colors.
There's also glittery things. So many glittery things. There's lights, streamers, papers, and various other party supplies.

"How are we going to move all of this?" I ask, still digging through the boxes.

"I hadn't thought of that. It's too heavy to carry, and we can't drag a bunch of boxes down the street.

I have an idea!
I immediately call Karkat.
"Karkat! We're going to need your help, since you're stronger than us. Come over to Feferis house!"

"Okay, sure. I'll be there in about ten minutes. Bye!"
He hangs up.

            ~Two days later~

"Come on, let's start setting up all the decorations!" Feferi says.

Karkat, Jade, Feferi, Terezi, Sollux, and some of their friends are all here to set up the party for tonight.

For the next two hours we set up streamers, we put up lights, we put pumpkins everywhere, and set up everything else.

One girl, Jane I think her name was, asked if she could bake a bunch of stuff for the party.
About an hour before it starts, she comes over with a ton of treats.

(Okay, just so you know, I have no clue what I'm doing here. I'm running out of ideas, and this is just what I'm doing while I think of something big that I can do.)