26

YOUR POV

I'm in my unicorn costume, with a headband that has a shiny horn sticking out of it, making it look like it's growing out of my head. I'm also covered in sparkles.

I head over to my house, where the party is. Karkat won't be dressed up, but he'll look cute anyways. He's always cute.

As soon as I get there, I see Feferi holding a plate of cupcakes, Jade shouting at Vriska for jumping out of the bushes and scaring people in her spider costume, and Gamzee running around smearing face paint on everything.

Karkat is staring at me, horrified at my mess of sparkles.
"Hi, (Y/N). You weren't lying when you said you would be sparkly."

"OF COURSE I DIDNT LIE! Now, let's go eat some candy!"

For the next hour so two, we eat, and talk, and eat.
Then, we find Roxy. Who, of course, is drunk and wearing a pink cat costume.

"WHY DID YOU ADD ALCOHOL TO THE CUPCAKES I MADE!?" Jane is shouting at her.
"Because, they're BETTER that way!" She giggles.

Well, thank goodness I didn't eat any cupcakes.... But Feferi did.

I run over and see that, surprisingly, the colorful mermaid is fine. That's good to know.

"Oh yeah, I often had stuff with alcohol in it, since all of my family loved showing off their money with fancy food and parties, which means it usually wasn't the best food for kids." She explained.

Then I see Gamzee passed out with a bunch of faygo bottles near him. If anyone looked drunk, it was him.

Vriska is still scaring people, whether its half drunk couples making out in the corner, or people stuffing their faces with the various foods Jane has made.

The rest of the party goes fine. Jade passes out at some point, and Tavros is hiding from Vriska.
Terezi and Dave are in the corner. Why did he even come?
Either way, Terezi looks happy in her bright red dragon costume, so I suppose its all fine.

             ~The next day~

I wake up surrounded by candy and trash.
I'm also.... Next to Karkat? Uh oh.

"Hey, Karkat. Karkat, wake up!"
"Nooooo, I wanna sleep longer."
I kiss him until he opens his eyes.
"Come on, we have to see what they've done to the house."

We run around the house, making sure nothing is completely ruined.
Gamzee is still running around, and Jane is horrified at the state of my kitchen.

"Come on Jade, Feferi. This part is all on you." I say, watching them make disgusted faces at the state of my house.

"But we didn't know it would look like this!" Feferi complains.
"Well, that's what you get for inviting half the town." Karkat rolls his eyes.

"Now, I'm going over to Karkats for today. You two have to make this place look exactly how it did before the party."

I grab my stuff, at least, the stuff that isn't covered in pizza, candy, or any mysteriously wet substances, and head to Karkats.