30

KARKATS POV

           ~9 months later~
           (Because I'm lazy)

(Y/N) is with Feferi and Jade, because they know how to deal with babies a lot better than I do.
I'm just sitting on the couch, playing video games, when I get a call from a very panicked Jade.

"Karkat! (Y/N) is having the baby, we need you to come to the hospital, now!"
"Okay, I'm coming, I'll be there soon!"

Without waiting for an answer, I hang up, grab my jacket, and head head to the hospital.

             FEFERI'S POV

"What are we going to do, Jade?" I ask. I'm really panicked because (Y/N) is having her baby, and we're waiting outside near her room.

After about three minutes, Karkat comes over.
"You know, Karkat, you can go inside, if you want. You are the father of this baby."

"Uh, no. I don't think I'm prepared to see two tiny beings come out of my girlfriend." He says.

"Oh, yeah! I forgot she was having twins!" I say. They are going to be so cute, I love babies!

"How do you forget something like that!?" Jade asks in disbelief.

"I dunno. I'm just glad that she'll stop putting olives in my cheesecake as a snack." I shrug.
I really don't know how she thought it tasted good.

              KARKATS POV

Jade and Feferi are fighting over whether its normal for someone to forget how many babies their best friend is having, but I'm getting impatient while waiting for (Y/N).

I'm not prepared to see her having children, especially since we haven't even had sex... That we remember having.

I sit down in a nearby chair, and Jade goes to get food.
"Are you scared?" Feferi asks.
"Well, yeah, my girlfriend is giving birth." I reply.
"I think she'll be okay." She says.

Later Jade comes back with the food, and they both eat. But I don't feel hungry.

         ~Three years later~
        (Because I'm still lazy)

"Will they be okay?" (Y/N) asks.
I look into the house at Jade and Feferi, who are playing with the toddlers.

One is named Chloe, and she has black hair like me.
The other is Misty, and she has (Y/N)s pretty (H/C) hair.

"They'll be fine, let's go!" I say, grabbing her hand and walking her over to the car.
We see Chloe walk over to the window, and wave at us.
(Y/N) waves back and smiles, making her giggle.