29

YOUR POV

"I'M GOING TO HAVE A BABY!" I shout at him.
He immediately looks horrified and panicks.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? HOW IS THIS MY FAULT?"

"Well, if I'm pregnant, which, of course, I obviously am, it's probably going to be my boyfriends baby!" I say, trying to calm down.

"But we never even did anything, even if Jade thinks we did!" He says.
"Party, Food, Roxy, Drunk, Stupidity, Baby." I say, listing off the things that led to this.

He sits down on the sofa.
"Well, what are we supposed to do now?" He asks.
"I don't know. I don't have a clue what we're going to do." I say, sitting down next to him.

"How the hell are we supposed to raise a baby, with school going on?" He looks like he wants to collapse.

"Well, we'll figure it out, because I'm not getting rid of this baby. Oh, and you're still in trouble."
I'm not forgiving him for this any time soon.

"(Y/N), how are we going to tell this to Jade and Feferi? They will attack me if they find out about this." He actually looks scared, and he's probably imagining what Jade will do when she finds out about this.
"Let's find out. Don't worry, I'll keep you safe, you baby." I tell him.

         ~Three hours later~

"Hi, Jade!" I say happily.
"You're not usually happy. Why are you happy?" She asks.
"If Karkat and I can come in, we'll tell you!" I tell her, still smiling.
"Okay, come on." She shrugs.

I drag a terrified Karkat into her house and we both sit down.
"So, why are you so happy?" Jade asks impatiently.

"Well, you know how Roxy got everyone drunk? Because she put alcohol in all the food and drinks for some reason? Well, because of that, I'M GOING TO HAVE A CHILD." I shout the last part, because I'm still freaking out about that.

"YOU'RE WHAT!! HOW!?" She shrieks.
Karkat is hiding in his chair.

"Okay, I NEVER thought I'd say this, but Karkat had better be the father. Because if he isn't, I will kill all three of you."

"Three?" Karkat asks, confused.
"You, her, and whoever got her pregnant." She says threateningly

"Don't worry, it's Karkat, I promise." I say.

Shes glaring at him. "Fine. So, that means it'll be born sometime in July, right?"

"Probably. But, whenever it's born, It is going to be adorable, like me!" I tell her.
Karkat rolls his eyes at me again.