17

KARKATS POV

"So, (Y/N), it's like this right?" I'm finally getting the hang of this stupid homework. Wait, why isn't she answering?

"Uh... (Y/N)?" I hear her snoring softly. I thought she was leaning over my shoulder to see what I was doing, but she fell asleep.

What am I supposed to do? I can't carry her home, I don't really want to wake her up, either.

"Well, I guess she can sleep over here for tonight." This is going to be weird to explain in the morning, but whatever.

I grab a blanket and a pillow from out of the closet and put it on the couch. Then, I lift her up and lay her down. She was surprisingly light.

Well, I guess I should go to bed.
"Good night, (Y/N)." I whisper. Then, I drift off to sleep.

             ~The next day~

I wake up. I head downstairs to make myself some breakfast, and I see (Y/N) sitting there, grinning at me like she knows something I dont.

A second later, I realize why. I'm barely wearing any clothes.

I feel my cheeks burning, and I quickly try to explain what happened, before she makes any assumptions.

          ~30 minutes later~

"Bye, Karkat!" (Y/N) waves at me. She really does look pretty, even though her hair is a complete mess and she has makeup smudges on her face.

After she leaves, I clean up the mess we made during breakfast and I go get dressed. I decide to sit outside and get some fresh air.

I see (Y/N) standing in front of her house, getting shouted at by Jade. It's too far away to hear much, but I think I heard the words Karkat, slept with, and only teenagers said.

I hope that Jade isnt saying what I think she's saying. If she is, then (Y/N) is probably over there, really embarrassed.

I decide not to worry about it, and just relax outside. Right before I fall asleep, I think about when I first met (Y/N), and how we played video games for so long.

           ~45 minutes later~

I wake up outside of my house, then I see Dave walking down the street. I can't let him see me, he'll probably kill me. But I don't have enough time to get inside, and he sees me. All I remember is turning around and immediately being punched in the face, then I black out.

(Well, looks like Dave got his revenge. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to turn Dave into such a jerk, but I needed someone to be that person!! Hope you enjoyed! ❤)