5

KARKATS POV
~Skipping to after school~

Jeez, class was boring today. Nothing happened, but Feferi was crying over having to take her fish home or something. She is so weird.

I was on my way home when I saw the girl from before, sitting on the sidewalk.
Jeez, she's everywhere, isn't she?
I decided to go up and talk to her.

"Um, hi. So, you're kind of sitting in front of my house right now, is something wrong?" I ask, hoping she isn't upset at me over calling her an idiot.

"Oh! Um, no, nothing's wrong. I was just sitting here and catching my breath. Hey, wait a minute, you're that guy from this morning! Sorry about running into you."

Well, that's odd. She's not upset at me? She said shes out of breath, maybe I should invite her inside.

"Hey, if you need to take a break and catch your breath, you can come inside."

"Okay. Oh, by the way, I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you!"

Wow, she has a pretty name...

"Nice to meet you, too. I'm Karkat."

I hold the door open for her, and she walks inside.
"Wow!" She says, looking around the house. "This place is really nice!"

"Heh, thanks. Anyways, do you want anything to drink?"
I figured I should let her be comfortable, and not just make her stand there awkwardly.

"Oh, no thanks." She says. She smiled a little, it was kinda cute.

I flop down onto the sofa, and turn on the TV.
"Come on, take a seat!"

She sits down, and is amazed to see my almost endless amount of video games.

"Oh, can we play video games?"

Wow, it's been awhile since someone my age has wanted to do that with me. Sollux is the only formed I have that likes video games, but we don't hang out very often.

(Yay, you and Karkat actually met! Okay, now I promise the story will get more interesting. I promise!!!)