Prologue

MAINE POV.

Im so excited! This day wherein I waited for so long. Im gonna marry my fiancè, the one and only Alden of my life.
"Mom, Why are you crying?"

she asked her mom who was beside her. Another droplet of tear then again fell from her eyes.

"Nothing. I just cant imagine that my little girl that time, was now a big girl and will be married soon. Just promise me one thing ok?". She said while wiping her eyes.

"What is it?".

Maine asked when tears then also fall from her eyes.

"If he hurts you, don't ever, ever forget what I taught you when you were a kid. Learn to Forgive"

Her mom said. A knock on the door was then followed by the silence.

"Uhm, Ms. Maine, the car is now ready!" One of Alden's assistant reminded me. Mom then went outside to let Maine's stylist to give her a retouch because her make-up faded a little bit because of the drastic tears that fell upon her eyes.

~

ALDEN POV.

We are now here in the church. We chose this Church because this is special to Maine and her family, it's because this Church, is also the Church where her parents got married

Suddenly, memories started flashing through my mind the week I went to California for a Business Trip.

I met there a girl named Kathy, a stewardess whom I met in the middle of the flight. And because of my drunkness, I foolishly thought she was Maine and did something terrible that I never tried to reveal it to Maine.

I never intended to do that, but I bet it's also my fault. I deserve the consequence that'll about to happen.

I am more than ready to tell her, I turned to my side and there she is, as the doors slowly opened, she entered like an angel sent from heaven.

This is it, I'm about to break the heart of the girl of my dreams because of the mistake I committed.

(Fastforward)

"Nicomaine Dei Capili Mendoza, do you truly accept Richard Faulkerson Reyes Jr As your wedded husband? To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better and for worse, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do your part?" The priest asked Maine first.

"I do" she said with a huge smile on her face.

"And you, Richard Faulkerson Reyes Jr, do you truly accept Nicomaine Dei Capili Mendoza as your wedded wife? To have and to hold, from this day froward,for better and for worse, for richer and for poorer, for sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do your part?" It was my turn to finally say I Do, but I know that'll not set things right

"I....I don't" He answered full of guiltiness inside, he turned to look at Maine who was now in shock. I felt blank but I know this is the best way to make things right

"I'm sorry Maine, I cheated on you". That's all I uttered before running away, leaving a very confused and an emptied mind Maine.

So Hello Guys! So Im back here trying to root out another story, which unfortunately already the 4th in my drafts. I hope you would share this and read this until the end.
Follow me on Twitter: @Pharell_Tacsuan