X-Ghost of the past

ALDEN POV.

"I still love you!"I didn't know what came up to my mind to say that.

I ran to her and hugged her tightly but she pulled away. I am crying already, she is staring at me and crying as well.

The ghost of the past started coming all over again.

Is Thirdy our son? But she didn't told me about him right? I hope so that was my son.

"Maine please?" Nakaluhod na ako sa harapan niya. I stood up and hugged her again. But before I could hug her, she slapped me.

It hurts, but the reality hurts more, it is my biggest mistake on letting her go. She is every man's dream boy, I loved her so much and I don't know what came up to my mind to cheat on her.

"I'm sorry Alden, but I've had enough!" She said with a cracked voice and carried her luggage. She brought her son and walked away from me.

I am left kneeling while crying, there people surrounding me but they are just staring at me. I don't know what to do.

Oh God, am I that really bad?

~

MAINE POV.

"I still love you!" That thing broke my heart into millions of pieces.

He ran to me and hugged me, I don't know why I'm not resisting, it feels like my body is saying that hug her. But I pulled away, I tried my best.

I can see him crying right now. She is kneeling and begging at me. I don't know but I am being a fool, I don't know kung bakit naawa ako sa kanya.

I am crying right now, I turned aside and saw Thirdy just staring at us naawa ako sa anak ko, I need to bring him out of the mess.

He stood up and about to hug me again but I slapped him, it was so hard and it was the thing I need to let go of everything.

"Maine please?" He said with a cracked voice, naiiyak na ako. But this is for my son, I love him and I don't want to let him suffer from this mess.

"I'm sorry Alden, but I've had enough!" I said, I picked up my luggage and pulled Thirdy away. Kahit mabigat sa paa, I tried my best. Thank God the crowd are not wild when they saw us.

Am I really that bad? Am I bad enough to keep Thirdy away from his real dad? Am I that bad to hurt him so much? But that was just the right thing right? I love him but I need to do this.

For my son, for my strength, for my family.

And for my heart.

Hey guys! Short update muna, bukas nalang ulit. I will try my best to update five chapters this weekend! Stay tuned for more! XXXXX My twitter acc.: @TacsuanP XXXXX