XIV- Love yourself

MAINE POV.

"Maine please don't leave me alone!"I am running away from him.

"Maine please! I still love you!"I hate you so much!

"Maine please, let's start over again!" Assuming! You thought you would fool me again?

"Maine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I stopped on my tracks, I turned around and our lips met.

I am the fire, he is the gasoline and boom. The fireworks are scattered around. We don't care about the crowd.

Then everything went blurry.............

"I still love you Alden!" I screamed out of mind, OMG?! It's just a dream. What the fuuuuu...........

"Ay magnanakaw nasan ka?!" I turned aside and saw my mom and dad standing by the door with a broom on their hands. Hahahaha

"Mom, Dad you two are acting crazy?!" I laughed.

"Someone screamed from upstairs and we immediately panicked!" Mom said still chasing her breath, I really am happy to have a family like this. Hahaha

"Nothing is happening, I was just dreaming!" Hahahaha, I can't imagine their faces when they heard my scream hahaha.

"Oh ok, the coast is clear!"My dad shouted and they went outside.

I dreamt of him? That crazy dream? You acted so much Maine, don't dream too much.

Knock!Knock!

"Come in!".

I turned at the door and saw my son standing right behind it holding his teddy bear.

"Good Morning baby!" I said and asked him to go up to my bed and join me.

"Morning!"he said wiping his eyes, I am really sure he is still sleepy.

"Uhmmm? Mommy?" I turned around and saw him smiling showing his cute little dimples.

"Yes baby?".

"Can we but toys later?" Yeah I know it right, I spoiled Thirdy so much.

"Ok, let's go to the mall later noon!".

I hugged him and he fell asleep again, I knew it he just needs something.

I'm so happy to have Thirdy as my son! He sure is a carbon copy of his father.

I laid him on the bed and heard something. I turned around, phew! It was just my phone.

I answered the call and quickly noticed who is on the other line.

"Hello Maine!!!!!!!!!!"

"Anja???????"

"Ay hindi! Si Alden!"

And silence covered up the line, she remembered me again with that word.

"Ay sorry!"

"No never mind it's ok!"

"By the way, Maine are you free this noon?"

"Nothing much schedule, just going to the mall with Thirdy, why?"

"Nahhh? I was just about to invite you for a jamming."

"Why don't you join us later?"

"Oh yeah! Meet at Starbucks, deal?!"

"Deal!"

-call ended-

Nothing has changed, we still are so close like that. We were friends since eight so obviously.

Years have passed and many has changed, but not the people who surrounds me.

I don't need someone more in my life, I have my family, I have my friends, I have my son.

All I need to do is love myself.

Short update for the meantime! Stay tuned for the next! XXXXX my twitter acc.: @TacsuanP XXXXX