XV-Sarcastic much?

MAINE POV.

"Mommy! Mommy! I want this!"Thirdy ran to me carrying his favorite movie character, Iron Man.

"Ok, that's all? If that's the case, come let's pay!" I said, we went straight to the cashier and paid for the toy.

I was wearing my hoodie and my shades as a disguise, good thing it's not rush hour so there are only few people.

After that, we went outside straightly to Starbucks where Anja and I will meet.

When suddenly Thirdy tugged my sleeves.

"Mommy oh! I want Ice cream there oh!" Thirdy reached my hand and pulled me to the parlor. I ordered him chocolate, his favorite flavor.

We were about to go out when suddenly someone bumped into me.

"Umm sorry ms!"the guy said and looked straight to me, I can feel my heartbeat, he has dimples. He was holding his son's hand maybe? He's cute though.

"Ummm ms???" He waved his hand in front of me, natulala ako, wtf?!

"Oh yeah ok hi!" Am I crazy?

"You are?".

"Maine, Maine Mendoza!" I accidentally said, OMg how about my disguise?

"Oh , Alden, Alden Richards!" And he removed his shades and saw a ver very familiar face.

"Alden?!" I shouted whispering.

"What are you doing here?".

"Are you following us?" Haaaay Maine, sobrang baliw.

"Is that your son?" Wait is that your son? Naiiyak ako.

He was about to answer when suddenly, someone appeared behind him.

"Oh, Love? Who's this?" That girl said, wait is that Kathy? Her wife?

"Oh love, Maine, my friend!" Alden introduced me.

He just introduced me just as a friend?

"Oh hi! And first, please know your limits!" She said and her brows swelled crimson.

Is she trying to warn me? Is she under estimating a Maine Mendoza?

"First of all, Hi! Second, I'm Alden's ex-fianceè! Third, I'm not just a Maine, I'm Maine Mendoza. Fourthly, I know my limits kasi hindi naman ako malandi di tulad ng iba diyan!" I can't hold it back anymore.

"Well, I didn't knew about you! I.....I ....... Hate you Alden let's go!" Huh?! Pahiya siya! Bleeeeeh

"So next time, don't mess up with a Mendoza!" I shouted at her when they walked away.

"Mommy?"I turned aside and saw Thirdy wiping his hands, I didn't notice he is already done.

"Let's go at Starbucks?" I asked him.

"Ok!" We walked out the parlor and went straight to Starbucks. There I saw Anja waving her hand at me!

"Hey Anjs!" I missed her so much!
She ran to me and we hugged each other.

"Long time no see Main!" She said as we sat down on one of the couches.

"I missed you!" I said and hugged her again.

"I'll order? Oh hi Thirdy baby, do you still remember tita Anja? We talked to facetime right?" She started pinching Thirdy's cheeks.

"Hello! I want cookies!" Thirdy said and Anja went to the cashier.

Then suddenly, I saw someone on the opposite table of us, it was Alden and his family.

"Stay here baby ok?" I said Thirdy and he nodded.

I stood up and went to the cashier and got some water, I walked passed at their table and I poured some water at Kathy.

"Oops! I'm so sorry! I didn't noticed you!" I said sarcastically.

She turned around and grinned at me.

"Ikaw kanina ka pa ha!"Kathy shouted and pulled out my hair.

I admit, ang sakit. I resist and succesfully, I pushed her and she fell down.

"Atleast hindi ako tulad mo! Ahas besssss!" I shouted at her she was about to slap me when I stopped her and slapped her many times.

"This is for breaking your promise to me!" Pak!

"Eto para sa pangangahas mo sa akin!" Pak!

"At eto para sa kalandian mo!" Pak! Pak! Pak!

Her face is already as red as a cherry. Hahaha in her face.

But then suddenly someone pushed me away, it was Alden. Ouch!

Napaupo ako! A g sakit!

"Stop it Maine!" he said and helped Kathy stand up.

"You two are so miserable! Now go out! Get out of my property!" i shouted at them, yes. I'm the owner of this Starbucks branch.

They stood up and went outside. The two grinned at me, I just smiled at them.

All the people just stared at me. OMG?!

What did I just did? Am I that bad? Did I became to sarcastic? I tought to myself.

Hello readers! Hope you give my request granted! Love ya!
XXXXX my twitter acc.: @TacsuanP XXXXX