XXX- Flatlined

"Nay! Ano po nangyari?" Alden asked his former Mother-in-law

"A...Alden? S...Si Maine" He sat down beside her. His heart is pounding so fast, he can feel that his mind ain't working. Questions running and beating up his head.

"Nay? Bakit? Hindi naman siya mahihimatay basta basta lang po diba?" He turned to hug Thirdy who was now sobbing continuously.

"Alden, may kailangan kang malaman" She started

"A...Alden? Si .....Maine. A....ano....kasi...ma-....may.... tu....tum....tumor......si .....si Maine.....sa....sa....U-tak..."

His heart stopped beating. His world nearly stopped the moments he heard what came out from her mouth.

"Pa.....paano po nangyari yun?"

"Nay! What happened to Meng?" He turned from the direction of the voices. It was Coleen together with her sisters and Tatay Teodoro.

Nanay asked permission if she may leave me for a moment.

"Maine? bakit ganun? bakit hindi mo agad sinabi sa akin? edi sana nasulit ko pa yung panahon na nakasama kita bago kitang makitang nakahiga dito." I started crying.

"Alala mo pa ba nung una tayong nagkita noon? nung hindi ka familiar sa lugar kaya nawala ka at nakita naman kitang umiiyak kaya tinulungan kita? at tanda mo pa din ba noong sinagot mo ako na halos dalawang taon kong pinagpaguran? it indeed payed off. I had a lot of memories with you back then, sadly nasira dahil lang sa isang malaking pagkakamali. And Maine, I swear, walang araw na lumipas na hindi ko pinagsisihan yung nagawa ko sayo noon. Kasi mahal talaga kita eh. Kahit na hindi ako ang pinili mo? patuloy akong aasa sayo, nandito lang ako palagi sa tabi mo. Wag mo sana akong iwan, di pa ako handa" I broke down.

I don't know what to feel at this exact moment.

Memories started flashing back~

Are we there yet? Her being the most inquisitive among all, Haha!

We're close I grinned.

I can't keep my eyes closed any much longer I can clearly see the excitement in her face.

Here we are!

As we approached the round table filled with our favorite tuckers.

Happy 1st Anniversary Love!

She laggardly opened her eyes and was completely shocked

You prepared all of this? I saw her glowing eyes and deep dimples I longed.

I can clearly see the Astonishing look on her face.

Yeah, that's how I love you

She came close to me and kissed my fluffy lips longing for hers, everything in that moment was priceless. I felt happy too because I got the chance to felicitate her.

Thank You Love! I love you so much!

I Love You Too

I found myself sobbing laying down beside her, Maine, laban lang ha? nandito lang ako sa tabi mo. I kissed her directly to the lips, I felt a bit cheered up.

then suddenly,

I heard the heartbeat rate goes flat, I was shocked.

I called the nurses, NURSE! NURSE!

The nurses rushed inside. I felt nothing but shock, I don't know what's going to happen next.

"Maine"

Anddd hiyeaaaah readers! I missed you! I just became superb busy in school! last two chapters :)And thank you for those who were patient and got to wait for almost 1 year, I love you all!!!!!!