XXVI-Hard Decisions

MAINE POV.

"Jans, you really do know I still love him right?" I sat in front of her.

"Oo, pero Maine. You really have to make a decision of yourself." She replied while on her phone.

"What do you mean?".

"Kasi, pag may pinili kang isa, meron namang masasaktan. You know that diba? So hangga't maaga pa, you really have to choose between them." She put her phone on the table and faced me.

"You need to choose the one who really deserved it, who you know that will love your child enough." She added holding my hand.

Alden Is the father of my child, he is the one whom I grew with almost my entire life. I loved her so much that I would risk a life for her, He is kind. Yes, but we cannot bring back the fact na iniwan niya ako sa altar. Niloko niya ako, sinaktan niya ako.

Si Jake naman? He is kind, siya yung halos sumalo sa lahat ng sakit na dinala ko. Siya yung nandyan when Thirdy needed a father, when I needed a friend. Pero, my feelings for him is still not enough.

"Jans?".

"Oh?" She said confused.

"Thanks :)"

"You know what to do! Go!" I picked up my phone.

I texted Alden "Alden, we need to talk. Come at our house tomorrow evening :)" I forwarded the message to Jake's contact and sent it.

I think I know who to choose...

Tomorrow will be a long update! I promise! What do you think will happen? Stay Tuned! :D
XXXXX Twitter acc: @Pharell_Tacsuan XXXXX