I-Bachelorette Party

MAINE POV.

Im so excited! Tomorrow will be the time of my life, I will be called Mrs. Faulkerson, but unfortunately, I felt something about Alden this past few days.

He was acting strange, he was being cold to me, and every time we are together, he was always on the phone talking to his assistant. Well, that's what he said.

Im not having suspicions on my fiancé, but I think he has something he is not saying to me. Well, never mind.

Wait, I thought Janeeva and Anja will pick me up at 8pm for my bachelorette party, but still. There are no signs of them.

The door behind me then started to open,
"Oh! Hi mom."she said when she saw her mom entering her room,
"Hi dear, your friends are already downstairs, go and show up to them"her mom replied.

"Oh ok," thats all she uttered then picked up her sling bag then went downstairs."Hi guys" the young girl greeted her friends.

"Come on, were late for the party" Janeeva uttered as they went out and hopped in Anja's car. But the young girl has something in her mind that was playing around her mind. Alden is not answering her calls.

She was busy texting Alden when Janeeva poked her. "Hey! Ouch!" Maine regretted. "It's our jam don't you remember?" Anja and Janeeva reminded her.

Oh yeah! She forgot. "Counting Stars" is their jam. So the three young ladies sang into their heart's content.

"Why had you changed for awhile Alden? Do you still love me?" Maine thought to herself. They just then talked about other things to make Maine cheer up.

But then, Janeeva and Anja failed. The two knew Maine has something in her mind she wouldn't share. The two were worried.

"Maine, answer us honestly ok? Is there something bothering you? Because you were like, OMG. Your not uttering any single word for about an hour now. Tell us, do you have any problems with Alden?" Anja asked Maine directly.

Maine was ready to pound against her heart. "No, nothing to worry about you guys!" She said with a fake smile on her face, her friends knew she was lying.

" We know you so well Maine, we were like friends when we are 8? We know your lying. Don't hate us because of our fancy questions, we are just worried about our bff." janeeva replied while comforting Maine who was now tearing up.

" Fine, yes we had it"the young girl uttered while sobbing "He just changed for a while, I mean he became cold to me. It was like, he doesn't love me anymore" Maine was now tearing up while the two was comforting her.

They arrived the building where the party will be held.
They stepped out of the car when suddenly.
"OMG!" Maine uttered when everything became black.
Janeeva and Anja along with the others panicked aswell.

So Hey guys! How's the ud? I hope you like it. Stay tuned for more! Follow me on Twitter: @TacsuanP